Here are 215 MERCEDES-BENZ models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for MERCEDES-BENZ spare parts
Car spares for MERCEDES-BENZ at best price
Top MERCEDES-BENZ series
- ML-Class (W163), (year from 1999, 163 HP)
- A-Class (W169), (year from 2004, 109 HP)
- B-Class (W245), (year from 2005, 109 HP)
- E-Class Saloon (W211), (year from 2002, 150 HP)
- C-Class Saloon (W203), (year from 2000, 143 HP)
- ML-Class (W164), (year from 2005, 224 HP)
- A-Class (W168), (year from 1997, 82 HP)
- A-Class (W169), (year from 2004, 95 HP)
- B-Class (W245), (year from 2005, 140 HP)
- C-Class Saloon (W202), (year from 1993, 122 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable MERCEDES-BENZ parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Mercedes-Benz is a worldwide famous automotive brand, the history of which is rooted in 1866, when a German engineer, Karl Friedrich Benz, one of the company co-founders, patented the world’s first three-wheel automobile. Nowadays, passenger cars, commercial and special vehicles are produced under this brand, while the brand itself belongs to the Daimler AG concern, which is one of the most successful in the world.
4 interesting facts about Mercedes-Benz
- The name of Mercedes is traditionally associated with the name of Adriana Manuela Ramona - daughter of Emil Jellinek, the Daimler company co-founder and the council of Austro-Hungarian Empire. The girl got the Mercedes by-name in honor of Maria de las Mercedes. Emile thought that this name brought luck to his family, so he called so his other children, as well as some items of his property, including yachts, villas, casinos and a hotel. The council himself liked be introduced as Monsieur Mercedes, and later changed his second name to Jellinek-Mercedes. In 1902 all cars produced by Daimler started to be officially called Mercedes, and it continued until Daimler and Benz’s merger took place in 1926, after which the Mercedes-Benz brand was registered.
- The famous inventor Steven Paul “Steve” Jobs, who prefered to drive without licence plate, was a great fan of this brand cars. According to the laws of the State California, drivers have 6 months to register their car after purchasing. So Jobs bought a new Mercedes every half of year.
- “One man, one engine” - this motto is followed for already a few decades by the Mercedes-AMG subdivision which produces a range of sports cars. This means that a particular specialist who personally checks the assembly quality of an engine and approves it with his signature in the corresponding documentation is responsible for each engine created at the company’s factory.
- A German citizen Gunther W. Holtorf felt so confident about reliability of his “Otto” (that’s how he called his Mercedes-Benz Gelandewagen 300 GD) that he decided to travel on it around the whole world. In total, Gunther and his wife visited 179 countries and the whole travel expanded in time to 26 years. It is remarkable that during all 890,000 kilometers, the car broke down for a few times only, and even those defects were so insignificant that Holtorf removed them by himself right on the trip.
Mercedes-Benz cars features
Since Mercedes-Benz is the premium trademark, all cars, which are produced under it, have elegant exterior, the interior trimmed with high-quality materials and rich standard configuration.
One of the most famous technical solutions of the company are multi-contour seats, which Mercedes-Benz CL-class, Mercedes-Benz S-class, Mercedes-Benz GLE-class and others are equipped with. Thanks to air chambers, mounted under trim, seats can change their shape, adapting to anatomic features of a driver or a passenger. Due to variable volume of the chambers, better support during cornering is provided, lowering the risk of physical injuries during accidents.
Active suspension system with Magic Body Control technology also contributes to comfort; it can be met in S-class Mercedes-Benz cars. A high-sensitivity stereo camera mounted on the windshield, monitors all road surface irregularities. Basing on this data, the body stabilization system instantly adjusts the suspension in a corresponding way.
Responsible for safety are such systems as Attention Assist, which monitors the driver’s fatigue level, and the PRE-SAFE system which automatically takes preventive measures in emergency situations, as well as other systems. Nowadays, they are installed on most cars of the brand, including Mercedes-Benz B-class, Mercedes-Benz E-class and other models.
It is more profitable to buy spare parts for Mercedes-Benz at us. We provide warranty and discounts for all the components.