Here are 2 BERTONE models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for BERTONE spare parts
Car spares for BERTONE at best price
Top BERTONE series
Bertone is an enterprise which specializes in developing non-standard vehicle exteriors and interiors. Giovanni Bertone was the founder of the company, established in 1912 in Italy. The company existed till 2014 and became famous for designing cars for such well-known brands as Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Volvo, Mercedes-Benz. Nowadays, the trademark rights belong to Akka Technologies holding headquartered in Italy.
5 interesting facts about the brand
1. The first car, improved by the design shop in the 20s of the XX century was Fiat 501 Sport Siluro Corsa. Specialists of the firm reworked the front body part, particularly, transformed the headlights. Moreover, they offered a soft-top folding inside the body. It is worth noting that such a solution wasn’t applied before.
2. At the end of the 1940s, the company opened two branches: Carrozzeria and Stile. The first assembled Bertone cars, the second – created the design. The car of the company’s own production, Fiat 850 Spider, was released in 1965. In 8 years it was manufactured, over 100 000 units were sold.
3. The first car built fully from Bertone vehicles spare parts was the Volvo 780. It was unveiled in 1985.
4. The company kept surprising car enthusiasts with awesome inventions. For example, in the 1960s, the Alfa Romeo Carabo coupe went into production; it was fitted with unusual for that time scissor doors. Moreover, examples of original design solutions were Barchetta, Alfa Romeo BAT, Pandion models.
5. In the late 1980s, the first off-roader of the firm was launched – the Freeclimber. It had a body-on-frame design, leaf spring suspension, and all-wheel drive. The car quickly gained popularity, as it combined excellent off-road performance and a luxurious trim.
Peculiar features of cars of this make
• Eco-safety. Engines with a minimal level of harmful emissions were used. And in 1994 Zero Emission Record (ZER) concept car was created, equipped with an electric motor, absolutely safe for the environment.
• Original exterior. Tapered bonnet, vertically opened or frameless doors and windscreen combined with the side windows can be pointed out among remarkable elements.
• Luxurious interior. Expensive materials were used for interior trimming. These include natural leather and wood.
In our online shop, you can buy spare parts for Bertone within a few minutes. Thanks to our experienced support team, convenient catalogue, and wide product range, you will be able to find and order suitable spark plugs, suspension arms, engine air filters and oil filters in a few clicks.