Here are 3 TESLA models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for TESLA spare parts
Car spares for TESLA at best price
Top TESLA series
- Model X, (year from 2015, 772 HP)
- Model S, (year from 2017, 422 HP)
- Model X, (year from 2016, 334 HP)
- Model S, (year from 2016, 320 HP)
- Model S, (year from 2016, 334 HP)
- Model X, (year from 2016, 772 HP)
- Model S, (year from 2016, 772 HP)
- Model S, (year from 2016, 388 HP)
- Model S, (year from 2016, 525 HP)
- Model X, (year from 2016, 524 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable TESLA parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Tesla, Inc. is an American company, which produces eco-friendly electric cars of the premium segment. The enterprise, established in 2003, is based in Palo Alto, California, the USA. Production facilities for Tesla electric cars and components are situated in Reno, Nevada and Fremont, California.
5 interesting facts about Tesla
- Roadster model, released in 2008, became the world’s first production electric car, equipped with Li-ion batteries, and able to cover the 320 km distance without recharging.
- Tesla S model, released in 2012, became the top-selling electric car in 2015–2016. The manufacturer marketed the sedan as a rival to Porsche 911 and BMW M5 by speed characteristics. In 2013 the car won numerous prestigious titles, such as “Car of the Year” from Motor Trend magazine and “World Green Car”. Since 2014 the company offers improved driver assist system – Enhanced Autopilot. By 2017, it got functions of adaptive cruise-control, semi-automatic steering control, adaptive parking and others. Creation of fully autonomous autopilot is included into company’s plans.
- Elon Musk is a mastermind and one of the company founders; he is also a founder of SpaceX company, which produces launcher rockets for space systems. Also he is included into the list of founders of the international payment system – PayPal. According to the results of 2016 year, Elon Musk is the 21th in the Forbes list of The World's Most Powerful People.
- The feature of the batteries, with which brand’s cars are equipped is that they consist of many cylinder-shape Li-ion cells, unlike large solid batteries of other manufacturers. Such battery is located below the car floor, which allows to improve steerability due to low gravity centre as well as to save space.
Features of Tesla cars
- Maximum options for safety. Creators of Tesla cars are paying attention not only to road accidents risk reduction, but also to reliable protection of the driver and passengers from severe ecological factors. Thus, the cars are equipped with Bioweapon Defence Mode air cleaning system. According to the manufacturer’s statement, it is 100 times more efficient, than the standard automotive filters. The name itself reflects the company confidence that the system is able to protect the driver and passengers even in case of a biological attack. The cabin filters of the electric cars, complying with HEPA sanitary standards, trap up to 99,97% of allergens, bacteria and other contaminants.
- Powerful and dynamic engines. The cars are provided with two motors: one is located on the front axle, the second – on the rear axle. This provides excellent independent torque of the front and rear wheels of Tesla.
- Innovative interface. Controlling of the most car functions is performed with the help of the 17-inch touchscreen, which is located on the dashboard. The display has day and night modes for optimal visibility at any lighting.
You can buy spare parts for Tesla in our online-shop. Our wide assortment is updated daily, thus you will easily purchase any necessary part without leaving your home.