Here are 172 RENAULT models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for RENAULT spare parts
Car spares for RENAULT at best price
Top RENAULT series
- Twingo I Hatchback, (year from 1996, 58 HP)
- Clio II Hatchback (BB, CB), (year from 1998, 58 HP)
- Clio II Hatchback (BB, CB), (year from 2001, 75 HP)
- Clio II Hatchback (BB, CB), (year from 2001, 65 HP)
- Clio III Hatchback (BR0/1, CR0/1), (year from 2005, 86 HP)
- Megane III Grandtour (KZ), (year from 2009, 110 HP)
- Twingo I Hatchback, (year from 2001, 75 HP)
- Clio III Hatchback (BR0/1, CR0/1), (year from 2005, 75 HP)
- Clio II Hatchback (BB, CB), (year from 2000, 98 HP)
- Clio III Hatchback (BR0/1, CR0/1), (year from 2005, 68 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable RENAULT parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Renault is a famous French brand, under which reliable and high-quality cars are produced. The company was founded by Louis brothers: Marcel and Fernand in 1899. Today Renault Group has representative offices in 128 countries of the world.
4 interesting facts about Renault
- In 1906 Ferenc Szisz won the world’s first grand prix in the history of motorsports on Renault 3B 90CV. Championship was held in Le-Mans vicinity. Average speed of the car was 101 km/h.
- Renault cars were supplied to the Russian Empire. Emperor Nicholas II of Russia used a car of this brand; his car was designed on a special project in accordance with all the Monarch’s needs.
- After the World War II ended in 1945, the Renault concern was nationalized by the French government. Till the present day, the government is one of the biggest stockholders of the company.
- Thanks to Renault, a phrase “car for life” came into common use. From 1947 and up to 1961 the company produced French people's car Renault 4CV, on the analogy to Volkswagen Beetle which was produced in Germany. And in 1965, the Renault 16 model rolled off the production line; it became the world’s first hatchback and in 1966 won “European Automobile of the Year” award.
Features of Renault cars
Renault cars are made for urban use; most models are perfect as family cars, so their main characteristics are safety, practicality and reliability.
Renault adapts some of its models (Sandero, Captur, Logan) for driving in specific road conditions. The engine of such cars is adjusted for starts at sub-zero temperature, and a more powerful alternator provides reliable operation of all electric equipment. A special system of windshield heating cleans it from ice in a few minutes, and increased road clearance helps to be more confident drive on rough roads more steadily.
A new area of the company’s activities is design of eco-friendly cars for urban use. In spite of its compact dimensions, fully electric Renault TWIZY has quite a high level of safety, thanks to a tubular framework. Technical equipment of the car is also at the top level. It should be noted that the electromobile charges from a regular electrical socket within 3,5 hours.
You can buy spare parts for Renault in our online-shop. They will be delivered to you in the shortest time possible.