Here are 37 LANCIA models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for LANCIA spare parts
Car spares for LANCIA at best price
Top LANCIA series
- Y (840), (year from 1996, 60 HP)
- Ypsilon II (843), (year from 2003, 60 HP)
- Delta III (844), (year from 2008, 120 HP)
- Ypsilon III (312), (year from 2011, 69 HP)
- Ypsilon II (843), (year from 2003, 70 HP)
- Ypsilon II (843), (year from 2006, 75 HP)
- Phedra (179), (year from 2002, 128 HP)
- Musa (350), (year from 2004, 95 HP)
- Musa (350), (year from 2006, 90 HP)
- Ypsilon II (843), (year from 2003, 95 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable LANCIA parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Lancia is an Italian car brand, created in Turin in 1906. It belongs to Lancia Automobiles S.p.A. company, which forms a part of Fiat Group. Only one model has been produced under this brand since 2014 – Ypsilon. It is sold on the Italian market only.
5 interesting facts about Lancia
- In 1912–1916 the company produced military trucks for Italian army. Moreover, during that period they produced armoured cars Z1, based on Lancia chassis. They had two 360° rotating turrets with machine guns.
- Augusta, the first saloon with the integral body produced in Europe, was presented in 1932. Revolutionary for that time parts were used in the car: Lancia had V-engine, independent suspension and suicide doors.
- In 1957 the company produced convertible Florida, manufactured specially for the Italian president.
- The company had 16 World Rally Championship titles. The first victory in 1974 was won by the racer driving Stratos car. Its body was made of aluminium and fiberglass. While Delta model was proclaimed the best rally car: sportsmen behind its wheel breasted the tape six years in a row: since 1987 till 1992.
- In 2008–2012 period the company was the sponsor of The Venice Film Festival (it. Mostra Internazionale d’Arte Cinematografica). Celebrities drove up to the red carpet in Lancia Thema cars. Also the company sponsored IX and XI Worldwide Nobel Peace Prize laureates summits.
Features of Lancia cars
- Elegant design. The brand cars are exclusive for good reason: their exterior combines austere classics and popular trends. The manufacturer offers a wide range of body tints. For instance, Y model, presented in 1995 was produced in 110 various colours.
- High comfort level. Basic trim of many brand cars comprised navigation system with built-in display and Bluetooth interface, Bose acoustic system, alcantara cabin upholstery.
- Reliability. The cars are equipped with numerous active and passive safety systems. The cars got the highest rating according to the results of Euro NCAP crash-tests several times. In 2008 Delta model got the highest (five stars) rating; in 2011 – Thema.
You can buy spare parts for Lancia with a profit in Autopartspro online-shop. Here you will find high-quality brake pads, spark plugs, cabin filters and much more at affordable prices.