Here are 100 AUDI models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for AUDI spare parts
Car spares for AUDI at best price
Top AUDI series
- A4 B6 Avant (8E5), (year from 2001, 130 HP)
- A4 B8 Avant (8K5), (year from 2008, 143 HP)
- A3 Hatchback (8P1), (year from 2003, 140 HP)
- A4 B6 Saloon (8E2), (year from 2000, 130 HP)
- A3 Sportback (8PA), (year from 2004, 140 HP)
- A3 Hatchback (8P1), (year from 2003, 105 HP)
- A4 B7 Avant (8ED), (year from 2004, 140 HP)
- A3 Sportback (8PA), (year from 2004, 105 HP)
- A3 Hatchback (8L1), (year from 2000, 130 HP)
- A3 Hatchback (8L1), (year from 1996, 150 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable AUDI parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Audi is a worldwide famous German brand with many years of history; automobiles of premium class are produced under this trademark. The Audi concern has production sites in Hungary, Brazil, Belgium, India, Indonesia, Russia, Slovakia and Spain. Nowadays, the company is a member of the Volkswagen Group concern.
5 interesting facts about Audi
- The company’s name was proposed by a son of one of the business partners of August Horch, the founder of the concern. Horch is translated as “listen” from German. In Latin it sounds like “Audi”.
- The brand emblem - four silver rings - represents the merger of the four companies (DKW, Audi, Horch and Wanderer) into Auto Union automotive concern. Initially, the logo was used for racing cars only.
- Audi is an active international sponsor of winter sports, and golf and football also. Since 2017 the company financially supports the Danish cybersport company, Astralis.
- Auto Union automotive concern, which included Audi company, became a pioneer in organization of car crash-tests. The first test was performed in 1938.
- Audi cars took leading positions in the world famous 24 Hours of Le Mans race for three years in a row (2000-2003). A concept car Audi Le Mans quattro was presented on Frankfurt international motor show in 2003 in honour of this achievement.
Features of Audi cars
Special attention is paid to car optics. Over years of work, the company succeeded in creating an ideal system of adaptive lighting. So, for example, headlights of Audi R8 Coupe are equipped with the innovative laser lighting system. At speeds higher than 60 km/h, an automatic high-beam light assistant turns on four combined powerful LEDs. The resulting white light beam surpasses any LED headlights by range and brightness. Moreover, dynamic turn indicator lights, unprecedented for any other car manufacturer, are the specific features of Audi models.
Audi cars combine impeccable outer appearance and excellent technical characteristics. The company’s staff includes single-subject specialists responsible not only for ergonomics and design, but, for example, for pleasant scent in the passenger compartment and tactile senses of the driver and passengers.
The key feature of the company’s cars is the Quattro full-drive system, which such models as A3 Sportback, A4 Avant, A5 Sportback, Q7 and others are equipped with. The technology provides perfect road-holding ability of vehicle, also ensuring excellent grip of wheels on the road surface. In addition, the system of active rear sport differential, advantages of which are especially notable during turning, was developed.
Audi Connect services make operation of Audi A7, A8 and other models of the German manufacturer, even more comfortable. Full access to email, social networks and navigational programs is provided due to a built-in Wi-Fi access point. Specially created Audi MMI application helps to get information about the car and to remotely control its immobilization. Such an application is installed, for example, in Audi A4 and Audi A5.
You can always buy spare parts for Audi at a reasonable price in our online-shop. We have regularly available discounts for almost the whole assortment of components.