Here are 210 VOLKSWAGEN models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for VOLKSWAGEN spare parts
Car spares for VOLKSWAGEN at best price
Top VOLKSWAGEN series
- Golf V Hatchback (1K1), (year from 2003, 105 HP)
- Golf IV Hatchback (1J1), (year from 1997, 75 HP)
- Touran I (1T1, 1T2), (year from 2003, 105 HP)
- Passat B5 GP Estate (3BG, 3B6), (year from 2000, 130 HP)
- Transporter T4 Minibus (70B, 70C, 7DB, 7DK, 70J, 70K, 7DC, 7DJ), (year...
- Golf IV Hatchback (1J1), (year from 1997, 100 HP)
- Golf VI Hatchback (5K1), (year from 2009, 105 HP)
- Golf IV Hatchback (1J1), (year from 2000, 105 HP)
- Polo IV Hatchback (9N), (year from 2001, 75 HP)
- Golf IV Hatchback (1J1), (year from 1997, 90 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable VOLKSWAGEN parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Volkswagen is a German brand which belongs to the Volkswagen Group concern established in 1937. The headquarters of the concern is in Wolfsburg, Germany. 120 factories of VW Group are located in 31 countries around the world and produce about 43,000 cars every year.
5 interesting facts about Volkswagen
- Word “Volkswagen” means people's car in German. The first Volkswagen car was created specially for needs of an average-sized family and should seat up two adults and three children, and also should have the power sufficient to accelerate to 100 km/h. Amongst necessary requirements there also was low price affordable for everyone. Development of the people's car was entrusted to the German designer Ferdinand Porsche.
- The first manufacturer’s car, Volkswagen Käfer (which means beetle in German), was produced by the company in 1938-2003 period. Volkswagen Käfer was the top-selling car throughout history until 2002, when it was surpassed by Volkswagen Golf. Over 65 years, 21,529,464 cars of this model were produced.
- Maximal quantity of passengers who were able to seat themselves in the, Volkswagen Beetle passenger compartment and on its roof, was listed in The Guinness Book of World Records. It was 57 persons!
- At the beginning of the 1970s the concern suffered losses; however, development and production of new models, in particular, the first generation of Volkswagen Passat in 1973 and Volkswagen Golf a year later, helped to fully cover all expenses already in 1976.
- Volkswagen Golf is a leader of sales in Europe and the 3rd top-selling car in the world. The 30-millionth Golf was produced in June, 2013, in Wolfsburg.
Features of Volkswagen cars
Cars of the Volkswagen brand were initially positioned, first of all, as reliable and cheap vehicle for mid-class people. Durability and versatility – these are the advantages of all Volkswagen cars, regardless of the price. Passengers’ safety is also important to the manufacturer: standard configuration of all cars includes programmed crumple zones, airbags, and Isofix anchorage points for a child safety seat.
Volkswagen Golf, Volkswagen Touran and Volkswagen Sharan may be called perfect family cars. High capacity and configurability of the interior are amongst their main advantages. The rear seat row of these cars can easily seat up three persons.
Today, also cars of a higher price category appeared in the Volkswagen model range, for example, Volkswagen Arteon. It is notable for elegant design resembling the sports car style, and it belongs to the executive class.
The manufacturer also took care of entertainment on the trip. Volkswagen Beetle is the only car in Europe which is equipped with the Fender premium class audio system with 8 speakers and a subwoofer. Music fans will also duly appreciate the BeatsAudio™ audio system developed by the Beats Electronics company’s specialists, which Volkswagen Up! and Volkswagen Polo are equipped with.
You can buy spare parts for Volkswagen cars on our website. Thanks to convenient interface you will be able to easily find a needed component.