Here are 132 VAUXHALL models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for VAUXHALL spare parts
Car spares for VAUXHALL at best price
Top VAUXHALL series
- Insignia Mk1 (A) Hatchback (G09), (year from 2008, 160 HP)
- Vivaro Van (X83), (year from 2006, 114 HP)
- Corsa Mk2 (C) Hatchback (X01), (year from 2000, 75 HP)
- Vivaro Van (X83), (year from 2001, 101 HP)
- Vivaro Van (X83), (year from 2006, 90 HP)
- Astra Mk5 (H) Hatchback (A04), (year from 2004, 105 HP)
- Astra Mk5 (H) Hatchback (A04), (year from 2004, 115 HP)
- Corsa Mk2 (C) Hatchback (X01), (year from 2004, 80 HP)
- Corsa Mk3 (D) Hatchback (S07), (year from 2006, 86 HP)
- Astra Mk5 (H) Hatchback (A04), (year from 2004, 90 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable VAUXHALL parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Vauxhall Motors Limited is a British company producing cars. The headquarters of the company is located in Luton. Nowadays a French holding Group PSA owns the brand.
6 interesting facts about Vauxhall
- The company appeared in 1857. It was called Alex Wilson&Company because its founder was Alexander Wilson. Initially, the company specialized in marine engine production. In 1863, under the direction of Andrew Betts Brown, the company was renamed Vauxhall Iron Works and reoriented to the production of travelling cranes, and then – to manufacturing passenger vehicles.
- The first car of this make – 6HP – was produced in 1903. The model had 1-cylinder engine, and chassis was made of steel and wooden elements.
- In 1920s vehicles of this brand were as popular as the cars of such famous makes as Daimler-Benz and Alfa Romeo.
- In 1938 Ten-Four model came out – the first car in Great Britain with a unitary construction bodywork. It was equipped with hydraulic brakes and independent torsion bar suspension. The novelty was very popular. 10 000 copies were sold in 5 months.
- In 1975, the Cavalier model appeared; it became the most popular brand’s car. About 1 800 000 copies of it were sold during 20 years of production. Nowadays Cavalier is among the 5 top-selling cars in Britain’s history.
- In September 2011, the RAK е concept was presented at the Frankfurt am Main Motor Show. The electric car has 2 seats and weighs no more than 380 kg. Such specifications account for a relatively low cost of the car and low energy consumption on the road.
Features of Vauxhall cars
- High safety level. Most models are fitted with a “Full Size” system providing passenger protection in emergency situations with front, side and curtain airbags. When there’s no passenger on the front seat or in case a child seat is installed there, airbags near this place are deactivated automatically. Insignia and Grandland X models got 5 stars in 2017 Euro NCAP testing, which proves their maximum safety level.
- Technological effectiveness. There is a state-of-the-art driver assistance system Vauxhall Eye in Vauxhall cars, which is able to recognize road signs and warn of the necessity to reduce speed and can also detect traffic on the oncoming lane and switch between low and high beam if need be.
- Presentability. Brand cars display an attractive exterior, and the interior is trimmed with high-quality materials. Models of this brand are praised by experts in the automotive industry for their appearance. For example, the design of Insignia model was declared the best in 2009 “Autobest” contest.
You can buy spare parts for Vauxhall in our online shop. Qualified specialists of the support service will help you online to choose oil filters, windscreen wiper blades, brake pads, spark plugs and other components.