Here are 280 TOYOTA models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for TOYOTA spare parts
Car spares for TOYOTA at best price
Top TOYOTA series
- Aygo (AB10), (year from 2005, 68 HP)
- RAV4 II Off-Road (XA20), (year from 2001, 116 HP)
- Yaris I Hatchback (P1), (year from 1999, 68 HP)
- Yaris II Hatchback (XP9), (year from 2005, 90 HP)
- Corolla IX Hatchback (E120), (year from 2002, 110 HP)
- Yaris II Hatchback (XP9), (year from 2005, 87 HP)
- Land Cruiser Prado 90 (J90), (year from 1996, 125 HP)
- Prius II Liftback (XW20), (year from 2003, 78 HP)
- RAV4 II Off-Road (XA20), (year from 2000, 150 HP)
- RAV4 III Off-Road (XA30), (year from 2006, 136 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable TOYOTA parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Toyota Motor Corporation is the largest Japanese car manufacturer. The company was founded in 1937. The headquarters is located in Toyota city, Japan, and production sites are in 28 countries of the world. Toyota cars are available in the following body types: sedan, hatchback, coupe, crossover, off-roader, pickup, minivan. Today it is one of the biggest car manufacturing companies of the world.
5 interesting facts about Toyota
- Initially, the company was named Toyoda Automatic Loom Works, after the company founder – Sakichi Toyoda - and produced textile machines. Later, the company started to produce automobile engines, after that – passenger cars, and in 1937 the founder’s son (Kiichiro Toyoda) established an independent car manufacturing company. During this it was decided to change the name to Toyota for better harmony, and as a symbol of division of the business and family life.
- Toyota is the leader in car assembling speed. At the production facilities of Toyota Motor Co a new car is created every 6 seconds.
- The most popular Toyota model is Corolla. 11 generations of the model were produced since 1966, and in 1974 it was listed in The Guinness Book of World Records as a top-selling car in the world. More than 40 million cars of this model were produced as of today.
- In 2013 Toyota became the first manufacturer of all time, which produced more than 10 million cars per year.
- The city, where the company’s headquarters is located, was initially named Koromo. But in 1959 it was renamed in honour of the company, and now it bears the name Toyota.
Toyota cars features
Toyota is the world’s leader in production of eco-friendly vehicles. So, for example, the Mirai model is the first mass production car in the world with a fully hydrogen engine, which doesn't produce harmful emissions to the atmosphere. In 2016 the model won “World Car of the Year” award in the “World Green Car of the Year” category. And a hybrid engine of the new Prius model allows to reach 4.5 liters consumption per 100 operational kilometers. Moreover, toxic materials are not used in this car’s construction, and most plastic elements are easily recyclable.
Many new Toyota models, such as RAV4, Highlander, Land Cruiser are equipped with intelligent systems of active and passive safety. Amongst them there are:
- automatic high beams;
- front collision and lane departure alert;
- active cruise control that maintains the preset speed and distance to a vehicle moving ahead;
- road sign assist (road sign detection and monitoring)
A special Winter options kit ensures comfortable use of Toyota cars in cold weather. It provides for front and rear seats heating, electric heating of a steering wheel, a windshield and side mirrors heating, and an indicator of washing fluid low level.
You can buy spare parts for Toyota in our online-shop. Low prices will pleasantly surprise you and allow to buy all the required components.