Here are 11 TATA (TELCO) models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for TATA (TELCO) spare parts
Car spares for TATA (TELCO) at best price
Top TATA (TELCO) series
- Indica I (V1 / V2), (year from 1998, 75 HP)
- Safari (42_FD), (year from 2006, 140 HP)
- Safari (42_FD), (year from 1998, 90 HP)
- Aria Off-Road, (year from 2010, 150 HP)
- Xenon Pickup, (year from 2013, 150 HP)
- Indica I (V1 / V2), (year from 2003, 84 HP)
- Safari (42_FD), (year from 2003, 87 HP)
- Indica I (V1 / V2), (year from 1998, 60 HP)
- Sierra / Sport / Telcosport Off-Road, (year from 1995, 68 HP)
- Indigo Marina (4_V2), (year from 2003, 71 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable TATA (TELCO) parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Tata (Telco) is a large Indian vehicle manufacturer founded in 1945. Its product range includes passenger and commercial vehicles, and military equipment as well. Production facilities are located not only in India but also in Great Britain, Argentina, Thailand, the RSA.
5 interesting facts about Tata (Telco)
1. The quantity of vehicles sold by this manufacturer exceeds 9 million.
2. In 1998 the company launched the 5-door hatchback Indica which is considered to be the first indigenously developed Indian car. An Italian company I.DE.A Institute participated in designing its body. In just a week after the presentation, about 115,000 orders for the novelty were received. These cars were produced up to 2018.
3. Since 2008 the company owns the famous British enterprise Jaguar Land Rover Automotive PLC specializing in luxury vehicle production. After becoming a subsidiary of the Indian company, it launched a number of new cars, for example, the F-Type, XE, XF. Moreover, off-roaders Land Rover Range Rover Sport L494, Land Rover Discovery L319 were released.
4. The most affordable vehicle in the world was produced under this brand. It was the Nano model unveiled in 2008. The manufacturer intended this vehicle for people who cannot afford a standard car and use motorcycles. The low price of the novelty was dependent on the minimum use of steel and refusal from many elements. For example, Tata (Telco) cars of this model were equipped with only one windscreen wiper blade. Only 3 fasteners were used on each wheel. Moreover, the passenger’s side wing mirror was absent.
5. The manufacturer started working on the OneCAT – a vehicle operating on compressed air – in cooperation with the French company MDI.
Peculiar features of cars of this make
• Sporty exterior. A streamlined body with eye-catching sculpted decorations on sides is a bright feature of these cars.
• Rationally arranged interior space. The manufacturer has provided many storage compartments for essentials. All you need is at hand and doesn’t take extra space.
• Fuel efficiency. It is achieved by the use of power units made in cooperation with Honeywell International Inc. and Robert Bosch GmbH. Their feature is moderate fuel consumption. Moreover, car maintenance doesn’t require significant expenses due to inexpensive but high-quality spare parts for Tata (Telco) cars.
• Equipment contributing to a high safety level. For example, these are ABS, EBD, Ultrasonic Reverse Guide systems, Isofix fastenings.
If you need to buy spare parts for Tata (Telco) on short notice, contact us because we arrange order delivery within the shortest terms. You will be able to replace brake calipers or any other components quickly.