Here are 26 TALBOT models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for TALBOT spare parts
Car spares for TALBOT at best price
Top TALBOT series
- Murena Coupe, (year from 1981, 90 HP)
- Samba Convertible (51E), (year from 1981, 79 HP)
- Murena Coupe, (year from 1980, 116 HP)
- Simca 1100 Hatchback, (year from 1976, 50 HP)
- Simca 1000, (year from 1976, 86 HP)
- Simca 1100 Hatchback, (year from 1972, 82 HP)
- Horizon Hatchback, (year from 1979, 69 HP)
- Solara Saloon, (year from 1981, 90 HP)
- Simca 1100 Hatchback, (year from 1968, 56 HP)
- Samba Hatchback (51A), (year from 1981, 50 HP)
Talbot is a European brand under which passenger cars were made from 1903 to 1994. At different times rights to the brand belonged to such automakers as Darracq, Chrysler and Peugeot.
4 interesting facts about Talbot
- The company was founded under the name Clément-Talbot; its founders were Gustave Adolphe Clément and Charles Chetwynd-Talbot. Initially, the enterprise assembled cars using Clément-Bayard spare parts of French production. Later the components were replaced with British ones and the company was renamed Talbot.
- In 1926 the first brand’s best-seller – 14/45 HP model – was launched; it was quite popular for several years after the release. The car was equipped with a 6-cylinder engine and accelerated to more than 85 km/h. Moreover, this was one of the world‘s first models which had turn indicators as standard.
- At their time, the cars of this make were praised for being among the most beautiful in the world; a famous car body designer, Jaques Saoutchik, took part in their creation. He was well-known due to collaboration with manufacturers of such luxury brands as Bugatti, Pegaso, Delahaye. The bodywork of 1949 T26 Grand Sport SWB is an example of his successful cooperation with Talbot.
- Famous racers repeatedly took first places in different rallies driving sports models of this make. Particularly, the company’s team on Sunbeam Lotus car came first in 1980 Wales Rally GB.
Features of Talbot cars
- Quality assembly. These cars had a long service life. The durable chassis of these cars served faultlessly for many years if Talbot consumable components were replaced timely. The suspension could absorb vibrations efficiently during driving at high speed, provided good manoeuvrability and stability.
- High-quality equipment. Even in 1975, some Talbot cars were equipped with electric power window regulators, central locking, power steering, headlight washers. A spacious cabin with high-quality soundproofing, as well as comfortable seats upholstered with velvet or tweed provided the driver and passengers with a high comfort level.
- Innovations. Matra Rancho model is considered to be one of the prototypes of modern minivans. For example, as early as in the 70s of the last century, the manufacturer offered optional 3rd seat row and used a durable yet lightweight body equipped with wide protective pads. All these technologies were used for the production of the first European minivans.
You can buy spare parts for Talbot in our online-shop in a few minutes. Competent support service will always help you to select spark plugs, brake pads or any other component.