Here are 56 SUBARU models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for SUBARU spare parts
Car spares for SUBARU at best price
Top SUBARU series
- Forester III (SH), (year from 2008, 147 HP)
- Outback III (BL, BP), (year from 2003, 165 HP)
- Forester I (SF), (year from 1998, 125 HP)
- Forester II (SG), (year from 2002, 125 HP)
- Forester II (SG), (year from 2005, 158 HP)
- Impreza I Saloon (GC), (year from 1998, 218 HP)
- Impreza III Hatchback (GR, GH, G3), (year from 2009, 150 HP)
- Outback IV (BR), (year from 2009, 150 HP)
- Legacy IV Estate (BP), (year from 2005, 165 HP)
- Forester I (SF), (year from 1998, 170 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable SUBARU parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
A Japanese car brand Subaru is known around the whole world due to numerous innovative developments, high quality of products and motorsport achievements. The company manufactures passenger cars since 1953.
5 interesting facts about Subaru
- In the 50’s the company aimed to create a small people's car. Thus, in 1958, a very compact model 360 appeared; it got the “ladybug” nickname for a specific roundish body shape. Today this car is in high demand amongst collectors. Moreover, it appears in “Pokemon” and “GetBackers” Japanese cartoons aa well as “Gran Turismo” and “Auto Modellista” video games.
- In 1972 the world’s first four-wheel drive passenger car was released under Subaru brand – Leone station wagon.
- Drivers of Subaru brand cars won prestigious competitions on many occasions. For instance, in 2008 Impreza sedan became the first 4-door and first all-wheel drive car, to win Super GT race. Moreover, drivers won “Silverstone Race to the Sky” in 2001 and “Mount Washington Hillclimb Auto Race” in 2011, 2014, 2017 sitting behind the wheel of Impreza.
- The company pays great attention to reduction of harmful emissions; in particular, it started development of electric cars. Moreover, the production process is organized the way that there is no need to build landfills. Most of Subaru components are recyclable. Thus, the recycling coefficient for brand cars with expired operation lifespan is 97,3%.
- Since 1980 Subaru offers comfortable cars, taking into account needs of passengers with disabilities. Today, such vehicles are included in “Transcare” series. Particularly, Chiffon minivan is offered; it allows easy wheelchair loading and its comfortable sitting in the passenger compartment. There are models with various body types, equipped with rotating seats and manual control.
Features of Subaru cars
- Unique engine construction. All brand cars are equipped with original horizontally-opposed boxer engines. Such engine construction allows to reduce vibration and lower cars centre of gravity, which in its turn, promotes driving safety.
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system. Due to mounting location of the engine and transmission components, company specialists are able to achieve high stability and steerability of Subaru cars. Perfectly balanced all-wheel drive provides perfect grip of the wheels with a road surface and gives sense of confidence during driving.
- An assortment of the advanced safety systems. Cars of the make are equipped with the modern driver assist systems, such as Hill-Start Assist, Vehicle Dynamics Control, Active Lane Keep and others. Much attention is paid to passive safety. Particularly, the body is designed to provide maximum observability to the driver. While in case of collision the power unit is pushed under the cabin, not into the passenger compartment.
You can buy spare parts for Subaru online in our online-shop. We offer brake pads, windshield wiper blades, air and oil filters, at affordable prices as well as other components from world renowned manufacturers. Order everything for your car at Autopartspro if you want to buy the best without extra expenses!