Here are 21 SSANGYONG models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for SSANGYONG spare parts
Car spares for SSANGYONG at best price
Top SSANGYONG series
- Musso Off-Road, (year from 2003, 150 HP)
- Musso Off-Road, (year from 1998, 120 HP)
- Musso Off-Road, (year from 1996, 99 HP)
- Korando II Off-Road, (year from 1998, 120 HP)
- Korando II Off-Road, (year from 1996, 79 HP)
- Musso Off-Road, (year from 1996, 140 HP)
- Musso Off-Road, (year from 1998, 147 HP)
- Korando II Off-Road, (year from 1998, 101 HP)
- Korando II Off-Road, (year from 1996, 98 HP)
- Musso Off-Road, (year from 1996, 220 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable SSANGYONG parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
SsangYong is a South Korean car manufacturing company, the history of which started in 1954. Since 2011 it has been a part of Indian corporation Mahindra & Mahindra Limited. The company’s products are offered in 126 countries. Generally, the model range is represented by crossovers and pickups of the mid-price segment.
5 interesting facts about SsangYong
- In 1996 the company was the first amongst South Korean car manufacturers to get the ISO Certification.
- In 1980 SsangYong got the status of the official supplier for national defence industry of South Korea.
- In the beginning of 90’s the company designed engines in collaboration with the world renowned car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz. Apart from this, the enterprises worked together building SUVs.
- It was decided to use 104 SsangYong Rexton cars as special vehicles for Korea Expressway Corporation – the company which is responsible for construction and servicing of toll highways in South Korea. It is planned to use these cars as rescue and patrol vehicles.
- In 2013 the company presented to the world its Korando Turismo SUV which became the biggest in its class.
Features of SsangYong cars
- Eco-friendliness. Power units of the new crossovers – Tivoli, XLV, Rexton – comply with requirements of the latest emission standard Euro 6. Moreover, use of heavy metals (mercury, cadmium, lead and hexavalent chromium) is carefully controlled during cars production.
- Affordability. The models of this make are offered at moderate prices. Moreover, the cars do not require too big expenses for maintenance. SsangYong components are less expensive than the parts for many European brand cars, but at the same time they are of a decent quality.
- High off-road performance. The all-wheel drive systems with a possibility to adjust the transmission for the exact type of a road surface, as well as “body-on-frame” design allow the cars to cope with extreme road conditions.
You can buy spare parts for SsangYong in our online shop and save money. Qualified specialists of the technical support service will gladly answer all your questions related to choosing the products and will help to make an order. Purchase air filters, brake pads, spark plugs and other components on Autopartspro and get comfortable shopping conditions!