Here are 52 SKODA models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for SKODA spare parts
Car spares for SKODA at best price
Top SKODA series
- Octavia II Combi (1Z5), (year from 2004, 105 HP)
- Octavia II Combi (1Z5), (year from 2009, 105 HP)
- Fabia I Combi (6Y5), (year from 2000, 75 HP)
- Octavia II Hatchback (1Z3), (year from 2004, 105 HP)
- Octavia I Hatchback (1U2), (year from 1996, 90 HP)
- Octavia II Combi (1Z5), (year from 2004, 140 HP)
- Fabia I Combi (6Y5), (year from 2000, 100 HP)
- Fabia I Combi (6Y5), (year from 2003, 64 HP)
- Fabia I Hatchback (6Y2), (year from 2003, 64 HP)
- Fabia I Hatchback (6Y2), (year from 1999, 75 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable SKODA parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
5 interesting facts about Škoda
- Car manufacturing wasn’t the area of activity the company started with. An enterprise founded in 1895 by Václav Laurin and Václav Klement specialized on bicycles production. In 1899 the company started to produce motorcycles, and only in 1905 the first car, – Voiturette A – was manufactured. For a long time the company was operating under Laurin & Klement name, and in 1925 it became a part of Škoda Plzeň, the region’s largest manufacturing enterprise. It was the origin of the Škoda company, which we know for now.
- So far, it isn’t known for certain about authorship of the modern Škoda logo, which is made as an arrow with wings. This logo was first used in 1926. Some sources call T. Maglič (a commercial director of the company) its author.
- Škoda was the general sponsor of the Ice Hockey World Championship for 22 times at a run. This sponsorship was listed in The Guinness Book of World Records as the most continuous throughout the history of the championship. Moreover, Škoda developed the Hockey Edition set of options for its cars, which helps to create a sportive design of the car exterior and interior.
- Apart from passenger cars, the Škoda company produces trucks, buses, trolleybuses, agricultural machines and even aircraft engines.
- Škoda is the most popular car brand in the Czech Republic. Most residents of this country use the Octavia model.
Features of Škoda cars
Škoda cars are designed taking into account that the driver should feel comfortable when driving the car. Many models, for example, Octavia, Yeti, Superb, Rapid are equipped with the modern driver assist systems. Amongst them, for example, there are the driver alert fatigue detection system, which analyzes all movements of a steering wheel, and at appearance of any unusual signs, warns a driver about the necessity to rest.
The following functions are also useful during driving: Emergency Brake and Corner Function (corners lighting system), the latter activates the left or right fog light for visibility improvement, based on monitoring of the steering wheel position and turn indicator activation.
Škoda cars are perfect for a family and a large group of friends. The Kodiaq off-roader combines modern ergonomic exterior design and a spacious passenger compartment with folding third row seats row as well as the wide range of functional capabilities.
New Škoda Octavia Scout is equipped with the special off-road system for driving cross-country; switching it on activates the Downhill Assist; and the operation of ABS adjusts for braking path shortening on such surfaces as snow, gravel or sand. All this, in combination with full-drive, helps a driver to feel comfortable even in hard road conditions.
You can buy spare parts for Škoda in our online-shop. Wide assortment will help you to select components, optimally suitable for your very car.