Here are 56 SEAT models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for SEAT spare parts
Car spares for SEAT at best price
Top SEAT series
- Ibiza III Hatchback (6L), (year from 2002, 100 HP)
- Leon II Hatchback (1P1), (year from 2005, 105 HP)
- Ibiza III Hatchback (6L), (year from 2002, 131 HP)
- Leon I Hatchback (1M1), (year from 2000, 150 HP)
- Leon I Hatchback (1M1), (year from 1999, 110 HP)
- Ibiza III Hatchback (6L), (year from 2002, 75 HP)
- Altea (5P1), (year from 2004, 105 HP)
- Toledo II Saloon (1M2), (year from 1998, 110 HP)
- Alhambra I (7V8, 7V9), (year from 2000, 115 HP)
- Leon I Hatchback (1M1), (year from 2000, 105 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable SEAT parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
SEAT is a world-renowned Spanish trademark, under which high-quality, reliable and affordable passenger cars are produced since 1953 and till present days. Today the company is a part of Volkswagen AG concern.
4 interesting facts about SEAT
- “Born as a prince, died as a king” – the banner with this inscription was posted above the conveyor during manufacturing of the last copy of one of the iconic cars – the legendary SEAT 600. Being manufactured since 1957 to 1973, it played a significant role in the history of whole Spain. This model helped to bring out the country of the post-war crisis. Not only wealthy citizens were able to buy SEAT 600 but middle class people as well, that is why very soon it gained the status of the people’s car. Nowadays interest to the iconic car still doesn’t fade out: in honour of the significant model the SEAT BMS 600 concept-car was released in 2017; it was presented on International Motor Show in Barcelona. The car was notable for a folding fabric roof and doors, opening in the direction opposite to car travel direction.
- The SEAT 850 model, produced in 1966-1974, was actively used in the electoral campaign of the parties block, which supported policy of the new king Juan Carlos I, who took course towards country democratization. Using popularity of another people’s car, politicians decided to transform it to advertising platform and equip it with corresponding placards.
- The Spanish, massively buying the brand cars, gave them funny names. For example, SEAT 600, thanks to its compact dimensions, got “Pelotilla” nickname, which means “a little ball” translated from Spanish. SEAT 1400 model, on the dashboard of which a scale speedometer, vaguely resembling the thermometer scale, took name “mercurio” – mercury, translated from Spanish. And no less famous SEAT 1500 with paired headlights took distinctive name “bifaro”.
- A unique car with two engines, known as SEAT Ibiza Bimotor was created in 1985 by the racer Jose Maria Servia and his mechanic Valentin Iban on the platform of SEAT Ibiza. They took two Porsche 1.5L engines and installed one of them on the front axle and the second – on the rear. Thus, the separate power plant was responsible for rotation of each pair of wheels. As a result the creators were able to gain engine's power to 264 hp but they paid for it with comfort: due to operation of the rear engine there was very hot in the cabin. However, on that very car Jose Servia and Toni Rius achieved few victories in a row on the local rally championship.
Peculiarities of SEAT cars
SEAT cars are perfect combination of reliability, attractive design and affordable price. Besides, the company actively installs the latest multimedia technologies into its cars, taking care of comfort of a driver and passengers. For example, one of the most popular developments of the last years in multimedia is Full Link technology, which allows to control your smartphone functions using the buttons on the steering wheel, and also charge it without using a charging device.
In the latest models of the car manufacturer, such as Ibiza, Leon, Leon X-PERIENCE, Leon Cupra, Ateca, active cruise control, system of speed limit and distance control, driver fatigue monitoring system, 6 airbags, tyres pressure sensor, road signs identification system and other equipment are responsible for safety of a driver and passengers. Traffic Jam Assist system helps a driver to avoid collisions in road jams, while Blind Spot Detection and Rear Cross Traffic Alert provide excellent visibility, ensuring full removal of blind spots.
Comfortable and spacious interiors of the brand cars are trimmed with quality and style. Numerous trim variants allow to adapt the interior to your needs. Moreover, car owners have ability to select one of eight colours of dashboard lighting.
You can buy spare parts for SEAT in our online-shop. Thanks to smart website structure an order can be made in a few clicks.