Here are 31 ROVER models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for ROVER spare parts
Car spares for ROVER at best price
Top ROVER series
- 200 Hatchback (RF), (year from 1995, 112 HP)
- 600 (RH), (year from 1993, 131 HP)
- 75 (RJ), (year from 2001, 177 HP)
- 75 (RJ), (year from 1999, 115 HP)
- 75 (RJ), (year from 2003, 131 HP)
- 75 (RJ), (year from 1999, 150 HP)
- 200 Coupe (XW), (year from 1992, 122 HP)
- 200 Convertible (XW), (year from 1996, 111 HP)
- 600 (RH), (year from 1996, 115 HP)
- 75 (RJ), (year from 1999, 120 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable ROVER parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Rover is a British brand which belongs to the same-named company, under which passenger cars have been produced since 1904 till 2005. The manufacturer used to produce bicycles and motorcycles. In 1967 the company was included into Leyland Motor Corporation. Then, at different times, it belonged to such concerns as BMW and Ford. Now the company assets are owned by the Chinese company SAIC Motors.
5 interesting facts about Rover
- The first company car is phaeton Rover Eight 1904. It was created by designer Edmund Woodward Lewis and had unusual construction, based on the main beam construction, instead of ladder frame.
- Image of vikings’ ship, called “Langskip”, was used as the brand logo; it is translated from Ancient Scandinavian as “long ship”. This is a battleship with oars, located along the whole broadside.
- The company paid much attention to experiments with gas turbines. In 1950 they presented to public the first brand car with gas-turbine engine – JET1. It gained the speed up to 142 km/h. Nowadays, this car is held in London Science Museum. In 1963 the company presented a sport prototype with the gas turbine. The car with 150 hp was developed in collaboration with BRM Formula One. It participated in 24 Heures du Mans race with the average speed of 173 km/h.
- One of the most popular brand cars is Rover 75, created in collaboration with German concern BMW. It is an executive class car, which has been produced since 1998 till 2005 and accepted many prestigious awards. For instance, in 1999 it became “Car of the Year” by version of “What Car?” magazine and “Import Car of the Year” in Japan, and got one of the most famous German awards “Golden Steering Wheel”. Many British Cabinet members chose Rover 75 cars for themselves. In particular, Prime Minister Anthony Blair used the one.
- In 1970 the company presented Range Rover, created for off-road exploitation; at the same time not lacking in characteristics of the luxury class. It had screw suspension and was equipped with full-time 4WD.
Features of Rover cars
- Reliability. The brand cars are notable for durability. It is the result of high-quality assembling and use of wear-resistant spark plugs, brake discs, fuel pumps, clutch elements and other components. Products of Airtex, Dayco, Sachs, LUK and other famous firms are amongst the Rover parts.
- Respectable appearance. The cars were made in accordance with modern tendencies at the same time including design elements, traditional for the British Design School, particularly, having many chromed exterior elements. Leather and other high-quality materials were used for interior trimming.
Do you want to buy spare parts for Rover on favourable terms? It is possible with Autopartspro online-shop. Low prices and regular promotions are waiting for you here. Make an online-order right now so to purchase all needed for your car inexpensively.