Here are 56 PORSCHE models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for PORSCHE spare parts
Car spares for PORSCHE at best price
Top PORSCHE series
- Cayenne (9PA), (year from 2002, 340 HP)
- 924 Coupe, (year from 1975, 125 HP)
- 944 Coupe, (year from 1981, 163 HP)
- Cayenne (9PA), (year from 2003, 250 HP)
- Boxster (986), (year from 1996, 204 HP)
- Cayenne (9PA), (year from 2002, 450 HP)
- Cayenne (92A), (year from 2011, 245 HP)
- 911 Coupe (996), (year from 1997, 301 HP)
- Boxster (986), (year from 1999, 252 HP)
- Cayenne (9PA), (year from 2007, 385 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable PORSCHE parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Porsche is a German auto manufacturer which produces cars of premium class since 1931. It was established by the German designer Ferdinand Porsche. Today Porsche is the highest-profitable car manufacturer in the world. The headquarters of the company is located in Stuttgart, its production sites – in Stuttgart and Leipzig, Germany. Porsche is a part of the Volkswagen concern since 2009.
5 interesting facts about Porsche
- Porsche 64, the first company’s car, which rolled off the production line in 1931, was produced only in three copies. With a 100 hp power engine, the car was able to accelerate to up to 160 km/h. Today only one of these cars still exists which belonged to Ferdinand Porsche himself.
- In 1950 the company created the first made-to-order car on a base of Porsche 356 model. Since then, customization of cars basing on customer’s requests became regular practice, which in 1986 became company philosophy and was named as “Porsche Exclusive Program”.
- In 2009 the Porsche 911 model was ranked 5th among the cars that changed the world, according to the Forbes magazine, and was acclaimed as the world’s most popular sports car; and The Telegraph magazine proclaimed Porsche 911 the best cabriolet of 2015. Because design of the car almost wasn’t changed since start of the production in 1963, today this model is the one of the most recognizable in the world.
- In 2000 the Electronic Arts company, which produces the world famous Need for Speed game series, created Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed game for Porsche anniversary, dedicated to this brand cars. All Porsche models of the 1950-2000 period were presented in this game.
- More than 70% of Porsche cars which were produced during the company’s life are still in use. The car manufacturer is taking care about the models which are already out of production. So, for example, the company produces its own motor oil for old models – Porsche Classic – which is optimized for horizontally-opposed engines with air cooling. The company also developed its own radionavigation system which combines the latest technical capabilities and design specially created for Porsche classic models.
Features of Porsche cars
It is always easy to recognize Porsche cars on the road, thanks to specific design. According to company philosophy, each part of a car body should bear some exact function, be expedient. Of course, the main aim of the designers is improved aerodynamics.
Initially, sports and racing cars were produced under the Porsche brand, this can explain the special attention of the company to tyres quality. Only those tyres come to Porsche production lines, which successfully passed the 33 criteria testing.
In the 911 model, the engine is mounted in the rear part of the car – it is a classical solution for sports cars. Light-weight materials (thin-gauge steel, aluminum, magnesium) are used in body construction. At the same time, the car interior is spacious, comfortable and very functional.
In a mid-engine sports car Porsche 718 Cayman, the distance between the driver’s back and the engine is less than 30 cm. Because of the low gravity center, located in the middle of the car’s body, the car easily negotiates the corners at high speed, and a driver literally feels his car.
Porsche is taking care about environment protection and embodies this in its electric concept. Some of new models (Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Cayenne S E-Hybrid) are equipped with hybrid engines which help to reduce fuel consumption to 2.5 liters per 100 kilometers, and, consequently, to lower emission of combustion products to the atmosphere. And thanks to the Plug-in technology, the car’s power doesn’t worsen because of the electric motor.
You can buy spare parts for Porsche in our online-shop. Components of exceptional quality, which totally correspond with high level of your car, are offered in our shop.