Here are 16 PONTIAC models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for PONTIAC spare parts
Car spares for PONTIAC at best price
Top PONTIAC series
- Firebird IV Coupe, (year from 1992, 162 HP)
- Firebird III Coupe, (year from 1987, 173 HP)
- Firebird III Coupe, (year from 1989, 141 HP)
- Firebird Convertible, (year from 1993, 162 HP)
- Firebird III Coupe, (year from 1981, 152 HP)
- Trans Sport I, (year from 1989, 121 HP)
- Fiero Coupe, (year from 1984, 137 HP)
- Grand Prix VI Coupe, (year from 1996, 243 HP)
- Bonneville VIII Saloon, (year from 1986, 167 HP)
- Trans Sport I, (year from 1989, 172 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable PONTIAC parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Pontiac is an American car make established in 1926. It belonged to General Motors concern. Muscle cars were the most popular among vehicles produced under this trademark. Since 2010, new vehicles bearing this logo are not produced anymore.
5 interesting facts about Pontiac
1. The GTO model, production of which started in 1964, is often considered to have set the trend for muscle cars. The first generation was released in body versions of a coupe, convertible and hardtop. Coupes and liftbacks of the third generation were discontinued in 1974, and coupes of the fourth generation were relaunched after a long break – in 2004.
2. The Bonneville saloon of 1992 production year was the first General Motors vehicle equipped with a passenger airbag.
3. The Grand Am was among the best-selling cars in the world. Overall, more than 4 million units were bought. Its exterior and interior were luxurious and sporty at the same time.
4. Cars of this brand were often used in filmmaking. For example, the Firebird model can be seen in the TV-series called «Knight Rider». The main character of the «Breaking Bad» TV series used the Aztek car. In the «Transformers», the sports car Solstice represented an Autobot named Jazz.
5. In 2018, the American magazine «Consumer Reports» included the Vibe into its list of best-used cars under 20,000 $. It is a good option for those who want to buy a reliable car inexpensively. This vehicle will serve faultlessly with high-quality spare parts for Pontiac cars being readily available.
Peculiar features of cars of this make
• Eye-catching exterior. The body of some brand cars resembled a Coca-Cola bottle if viewed sideways. Such an appearance was fashionable at that time. Even the following models maintained some peculiar features that made Pontiac cars stand out. For example, it was an original radiator grille, recognizable lamp outlines, copious round elements in the interior. An interesting design solution was to place instruments in recesses on the dashboard.
• High-performance engines developed in-house. For a period of time, they used engines of increased power for cars of this brand. For example, some V8 power units had an output of 390 hp.
• Elegant interior trimming. It was a special feature of the Grand Am causing it to stand out among typical American cars of that time. Seats could be trimmed with velvet or synthetic leather. Redwood was used for dashboard decoration. A soft steering wheel cover provided more comfort to the driver during vehicle operation.
Our online shop offers to buy spare parts for Pontiac in just a few minutes: spark plugs, brake discs, oil filters, and many other products. You can make an order online right now without wasting your time searching for all you need on different websites.