Here are 134 PEUGEOT models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for PEUGEOT spare parts
Car spares for PEUGEOT at best price
Top PEUGEOT series
- 405 II Saloon (4B), (year from 1992, 152 HP)
- 205 II Hatchback, (year from 1987, 128 HP)
- 206 Hatchback (2A/C), (year from 1998, 60 HP)
- Expert I Platform/Chassis, (year from 2000, 109 HP)
- 206 Hatchback (2A/C), (year from 1998, 75 HP)
- 205 II Hatchback, (year from 1987, 60 HP)
- 106 I Hatchback, (year from 1993, 98 HP)
- 106 II Hatchback, (year from 1996, 118 HP)
- 406 Coupe, (year from 2000, 207 HP)
- 607 Saloon, (year from 2004, 211 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable PEUGEOT parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Peugeot is a worldwide famous French car brand. Currently, sedans, hatchbacks, crossovers, station wagons and minivans are produced under this brand. The same-name company was founded in 1896 and it is one of the oldest car manufacturers. It is a part of the 2nd biggest automotive concern in Europe – Groupe PSA (Peugeot Citroën Automobiles).
6 interesting facts about Peugeot
- Armand Peugeot, the company founder, created his first car in 1889. The car had three wheels and operated on a steam engine. It was designed by an engineer Léon Serpollet. Peugeot Type 1 was able to reach 25 km/h speed and its engine had 4 hp power. The next year, a modernized 4-wheel car Peugeot Type 2 was produced; it had a Daimler petrol V-type internal combustion engine. The model was much more sophisticated than its contemporaries, because it had chain transmission and was able to seat up two passengers.
- In 1929 the cheapest car of France was created – Peugeot 201. It was decided to name all the cars of this brand with three-digit number with 0 in the center. The first digit was for the car class, the second – for its generation. Later, the names started to contain letters – they specified a body type of the car.
- Peugeot 402 Eclipse, launched in 1936, became the world’s first car with the hard top, which folded into the baggage compartment. The cabriolet was created by French designer Georges Auguste Paulin.
- Peugeot 404 Diesel Record, launched in 1965, was specially built to set the world record in speed among cars with diesel engines. A body for single passenger was installed on a standard chassis. The car was alternately equipped with mass production engines of 1.948L and 2.163L volumes. About 40 records were set on this car, in terms not only of speed, but also fuel efficiency.
- The Taylors family traveled over Australia by Peugeot 308 HDI for 25 days. During that time, they covered the distance of 14,580 km and used 453.94 liters of diesel fuel. Eventually, the average fuel consumption was only 3.13 liters per 100 kilometers. This achievement was listed in The Guinness Book of World Records.
- Peugeot 3008 was announced The Best European Car in 2017. Until today, cars produced by the company took this award for four times.
Features of Peugeot cars
Peugeot cars have an exquisite and elegant appearance. They have well-balanced lines and refined body shapes. A vertical radiator grill and narrowed headlights form a unique style of the car. Rear lights are made in the shape of lion claws marks, which adds aggressiveness to design. Peugeot 308 has harmonic design with elements of sport style, which are peculiar to the most cars of this French manufacturer. This model got the prize as the car with the most beautiful interior of the year 2013 on the International Automobile Festival in Paris. The selection criteria were up-to-dateness, originality and quality of interior trim materials.
Well-thought interiors of Peugeot cars make them comfortable in use. 2008 and 3008 models are notable for innovative driver’s seat architecture, which is named i-Cockpit. A compact steering wheel, the instrument panel and the touchscreen form a triangle, which is at the driver’s eyes level. A display of the central console allows to control the multimedia and navigation systems. A dashboard of Peugeot 2008 is covered with soft material of grain texture.
Modern cars of the company are equipped with EAT6 automatic 6-speed transmission, developed jointly with one of the world’s largest transmission manufacturers – the Japanese company Aisin Seiki Co Ltd. The gearbox is equipped with Quickshift innovative technology which provides agility during driving, low fuel consumption, and eco-friendliness. The transmission is available for many Peugeot models, including 208 and 5008.
Cars, produced under the Peugeot brand are distinguished by their operating economy. 308, 508 and 5008 models are equipped with the Stop & Start system which contributes to fuel efficiency.
We recommend you to buy spare parts for Peugeot in our online-shop. You will be pleased by our prices and car components delivery speed, while competent specialists of the support service will help you to quickly orientate yourself in a wide parts assortment.