Here are 194 OPEL models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for OPEL spare parts
Car spares for OPEL at best price
Top OPEL series
- Corsa C Hatchback (X01), (year from 2000, 75 HP)
- Corsa D Hatchback (S07), (year from 2006, 75 HP)
- Corsa D Hatchback (S07), (year from 2006, 80 HP)
- Zafira B (A05), (year from 2005, 120 HP)
- Zafira A (T98), (year from 2000, 101 HP)
- Astra G CC (T98), (year from 1998, 101 HP)
- Meriva A (X03), (year from 2003, 100 HP)
- Zafira A (T98), (year from 2000, 125 HP)
- Corsa C Hatchback (X01), (year from 2000, 58 HP)
- Corsa C Hatchback (X01), (year from 2003, 70 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable OPEL parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Opel is a famous German automotive brand. It belongs to the Adam Opel AG company established in 1862. Today, manufacturing sites of the company are located in Germany, Belgium, Great Britain, Spain, Austria, Hungary and Poland. Headquarters is located in Rüsselsheim city, Germany. The company was a part of the General Motors concern for long, but in 2017 the merger with Groupe PSA (Peugeot Citroën Automobiles) was announced.
5 interesting facts about Opel
- Initially, the company dealt with sewing machines production. 30 years after establishing, the Opel company became the leading manufacturer in this segment, its machines were sold not only in Germany, but in other European countries also, as well as in the USA and Russia.
- In 1924 the Opel company was the first in the country to start car manufacturing on the assembly line.
- In 1935 the company presented Opel Olympia car. Thanks to innovative design of an integral body, engineers managed to significantly reduce the vehicle weight and improve its aerodynamics. For the first time, headlights were integrated into the car body, instead of being mounted on fenders. This very model marked the beginning of compact cars production and defined the course of Opel’s further development.
- In 1971, Opel GT, driven by the company director Georg von Opel, set the world speed record amongst electromobiles. The car succeeded in accelerating to 188 km/h.
- In 2006 Opel Zafira model earned the “Golden Steering Wheel” award as the best compact minivan. This award is handed out by Bild am Sonntag and Auto Bild German magazines and is very prestigious.
Features of Opel cars
The German car manufacturer is concentrated on the production of multi-purpose automobiles. So, for example, Zafira model is equipped with Flex7 seats transformation system, which helps to vary their quantity from two to seven, allowing to seat up a large group of passengers or carry bulky baggage according to customer’s needs. Moreover, the car has excellent level of passengers protection in cases of front, rear and side impacts, thanks to the stiff body framework. The pedal release system (PRS), ABS with cornering braking control (CBC), active head restraints, many airbags – all this makes Zafira a perfect family car.
An ease of control is a very important quality of Opel cars. So, Insignia model is equipped with various systems which assist a driver. The intelligent system of adaptive forward lighting (AFL) analyzes data about the surrounding situation and adjusts the beam of light to provide the optimal vision. A camera monitors traffic signs information and sends it to the instrument panel. The danger warning system helps during forward and reverse motion and during lane changing.
You can buy spare parts for Opel on our website. Qualified specialists of the support service will readily consult you and will help to select the components, which will perfectly suit your vehicle.