Here are 243 NISSAN models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for NISSAN spare parts
Car spares for NISSAN at best price
Top NISSAN series
- X-Trail (T30), (year from 2003, 136 HP)
- Qashqai / Qashqai+2 I (J10, NJ10), (year from 2007, 106 HP)
- Terrano II Off-Road (R20), (year from 1996, 125 HP)
- Patrol GR IV Off-Road (Y60, GR), (year from 1988, 116 HP)
- Qashqai / Qashqai+2 I (J10, NJ10), (year from 2010, 110 HP)
- Juke (F15), (year from 2010, 110 HP)
- Qashqai / Qashqai+2 I (J10, NJ10), (year from 2007, 150 HP)
- Micra III Hatchback (K12), (year from 2003, 65 HP)
- Micra III Hatchback (K12), (year from 2003, 80 HP)
- Qashqai / Qashqai+2 I (J10, NJ10), (year from 2007, 114 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable NISSAN parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Nissan is a Japanese brand, under which passenger and commercial cars of various classes are produced. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. company is an owner of the brand and it is one of the largest car manufacturers in Japan and in the whole world.
5 interesting facts about Nissan
- The first company logo, selected in 1935 was slightly different from the modern one. The red ring, replaced by the chromed ring later, symbolized the rising sun, and the company name, written with white letters on the blue background – for the sky. The slogan of that time was “Sincerity brings success”. Today the manufacturer made an accent on innovative technologies introduction using the next slogan: “Innovation that excites”.
- One of the iconic brand model is Nissan GT-R sports coupe. The car was presented on Tokyo Motor Show in 2007 and was able to win numerous awards since that time. In 2009 it entered the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s fastest 4-seat production car. The same year on New York Motor Show the model was declared the Best Sports Car of the year. The car was equipped with 480 hp engine and accelerated to 100 km/h in just 3.5 seconds.
In 2014 the model was upgraded by installing 550 hp power unit on it. Acceleration to 100 km / h was already 2.7 seconds. In 2016 specially equipped modification of Nissan GT-R set the world record in the fastest drift and earned a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records. The car manages to stay on a track at 304.96 km/h speed and drift angle of 30 degrees.
- Speed characteristics of the brand car were highly marked by creators of “The fast and the furious” movies. In various moments heroes of the movies ride the next Nissan models: 300ZX, Silvia S14, Cefiro, Skyline GT-R R34, Silvia S15, 350Z z33, 350 Friday Z, GT-R, 240SX, Skyline KGC10 GT-X, 370Z, GT-R R35 and other cars.
- One of the most extraordinary concept car of the brand is Pivo 2 model, which was demonstrated on the Tokyo Motor Show in 2007. The wheels of the car turned for 90° so the car was able to move not only backwards and forward but leftward/rightward as well. The passenger compartment of the 3-seat vehicle rotated for 360° around its axis and has only one door. According to its creators’ opinion, the main advantage of this concept-car are parking sensors.
- The company museum, known as “The Nissan Heritage Car Collection” is located in Japanese town Kanagawa. In the moment of exposition opening collection included about 450 items, presenting 80-year history of the company. However, the exposition is closed, so it is impossible to get there without a relevant permit.
Peculiarities of Nissan cars
The undoubted advantage of the brand cars is their technical perfectness. The company pays great attention to innovative technologies testing them on their own cars. One of the latest development was JukeCam, which is installed onto the dashboard and provides 360° visibility. It is another step of the manufacturer to create an ideal all-around view technology, researches of which are going for a few decades. Besides, in 2002 Nissan Primera became the Europe’s first car which had a camera, that was activated at reversing drive. Later, the company upgraded the technology, installing four cameras on Nissan Qashqai which was released in 2010. Another revolutionary solution – ProPilot system – allows the car to independently drive on a single lane without participation of a driver. Nowadays it is applied on Nissan Serena cars. And in 2018 it will be installed on Nissan Qashqai. NDCS (dynamic settings adjustment), which can be found in Nissan Juke, allows you to correct road performance of your car in a few seconds.
Driving safety depends on airbags, the stability control system, Safety Shield complex system, which identifies road signs, moving objects and objects outside of driver’s vision, also warning about lane change. Nissan Qashqai, Sentra, X-Trail and other cars can impress with these options.
You can buy spare parts for Nissan on our website. Our specialists will help you to select components and make an order. You can contact them during any working day from 8:00 to 22:00 with all the questions concerning spare parts selection.