Here are 115 MITSUBISHI models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for MITSUBISHI spare parts
Car spares for MITSUBISHI at best price
Top MITSUBISHI series
- Colt VI (Z30), (year from 2004, 95 HP)
- Pajero / Shogun II (V20), (year from 1990, 99 HP)
- L200 III Pickup (K6), (year from 1996, 99 HP)
- Outlander II Off-Road (CW_W), (year from 2007, 140 HP)
- Pajero / Shogun II (V20), (year from 1994, 125 HP)
- Pajero / Shogun III (V60), (year from 2000, 160 HP)
- L200 III Pickup (K6), (year from 2001, 115 HP)
- L200 / Triton IV Pickup (KA, KB), (year from 2005, 136 HP)
- Colt VI (Z30), (year from 2004, 75 HP)
- Outlander II Off-Road (CW_W), (year from 2007, 156 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable MITSUBISHI parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Mitsubishi is a well-known Japanese brand, under which passenger cars of various classes, buses and commercial vehicles are produced. It belongs to the oldest conglomerate in Japan – Mitsubishi Group.
5 interesting facts about Mitsubishi
- In translation “Mitsubishi” means “Three diamonds”. The company logo consisting of three rhombuses, combines emblems of two Japanese families: Iwasaki and Tosa, which representatives created the company in 1870. Each diamond (or rhombus) corresponds to a specific principle of company policy: honesty, liability and willingness to cooperate with foreign partners.
- The company was the first in the world to install balance shafts on its cars. The technology, developed by engineers of the Japanese company took name “Silent Shaft”. The car manufacturer didn’t keep it secret and very soon Porsche, Fiat and Saab obtained a license for further developments. This important and useful innovation brought worldwide appreciation to the company. Later, in 1990, Traction Control System appeared on the brand cars, which due time became necessary in many countries.
- In 70’s engineers of the corporation set a goal to create an economical and eco-friendly car. Developments of electric vehicles started just that time. In 1999 FTO-EV prototype was created, and it was noted in the Guinness Book of World Records as the very first electric car which travelled 2000 km distance in 24 hours. However, the first production electric vehicle – Mitsubishi i-MiEV – was made by the company only in 2010. The car has 64 hp engine, accelerates to 130 km/h and is able to travel up to 160 km on single charge. The battery can be fully charged from the mains in about 7 hours. But only a half an hour is enough to charge the battery to 80% of its capacity on special charging stations.
- The manufacturer fulfills technologies of electric vehicles in its numerous concept cars. One of the most interesting is Mitsubishi eX crossover, which was presented on Tokyo Motor Show in 2015. The car has two electromotors (one for the front axle and one for the rear) and able to cover 400 km distance without additional charging. In case the car is not used it can be connected to domestic mains: as it claimed by the manufacturer, battery energy is enough to supply a house with electricity for 3-4 days.
- A famous actor Jackie Chan is a loyal fan of the brand. You can see Mitsubishi cars in most of his movies; the Japanese company signed a contract with Chan’s studio. But in everyday life the actor prefers these cars as well. In 2005 limited edition Mitsubishi Lancer Jackie Chan Special Edition Evo IX was released by the company in honour of long-term partnership. 50 copies of those cars came into the market.
Distinctive features of Mitsubishi cars
One of the top advantages of the brand cars is their ecological compatibility. The bright example of innovative technologies realization is Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV model. A hybrid off-roader is equipped with one petrol and two electric motors, it allows to significantly reduce fuel consumption and thus – harmful emissions to the atmosphere. Other model of the brand – Mitsubishi Space Star; in 2016 it was in Top10 of the most European eco-friendly cars according to version of the largest European car club ADAC.
Safety of the brand cars is also on the top level. RISE, a special technology of car body design with crumple zones provides maximum protection for a driver and passengers at collision. 7 airbags, with which Mitsubishi Outlander, ASX, NEW L200 are equipped, reliably protect anyone who seats in the car. Stability control system, hill climb assistance, brake stabilization, All Wheels Control system (AWC), anti-skid braking and electronic brake force distribution are designated to make driving maximally comfortable and safe and will secure a driver in any unforeseen road situation.
You can buy spare parts for Mitsubishi on our website. We provide significant discounts for all the components and also offer a chance of free delivery to every buyer.