Model choice for MINI spare parts
Here are 14 MINI models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body partsshow all
Mini is a British car brand, which belongs to BMW corporation since 2000. The manufacturing of this brand cars started in 1959. The iconic compact models quickly gained popularity and still have many fans. They are notable for the highest reliability, comfort and stylish recognizable design.
5 interesting facts about Mini
- The cars of the brand got many awards, including “Editors’ Choice” according to Grassroots Motorsports magazine in 2002. Also the make got “Car of the Century” from AutoCar magazine in 1995 and “Number One Classic Car of All Time” from Classic & Sports Car magazine in 1996.
- Roof and mirrors of Mini cars had colors that contrasted with the main car body color. Initially this design solution helped the cars to stand out amongst numerous competitors in race events, and now it underlines their exclusiveness.
- The original 2-door Mini cars became Britain’s top-selling cars of all times – about 5.3 million copies of these cars were sold. Many of them are highly valued by collectors.
- Almost right from the moment of its appearance, the cars of this brand actively participate in motorsport. Thus, drivers of Cooper S cars have won Monte-Carlo rally for three times: in 1964, 1965 and 1967. And 1965, 1966 and 1967 were marked by victories in the most difficult Rally of Thousand Lakes, which is officially known as Neste Rally Finland.
- In 2009 the make celebrated its 50th anniversary. Coinciding with this event The Royal Mail released a limited series of postage-stamps with MK1 model image under “British Design Classics” name. And in Crystal Palace, London, the biggest parade of brand’s cars, where record-breaking 1450 cars were presented, took place on the 17th of May.
Features of Mini cars
- Excellent handling. Particularly, the excellent stability is performed thanks to a special location of the wheels: they are moved to the body corners. DSC stability control system also helps to maintain car control.
- Impressive safety. The cars are notable for impressive set of active and passive safety systems. Amongst the first: active brakes, Cornering Brake Control system, adaptive cruise-control. As for the passive safety, the components for Mini are developed in strict accordance with its requirements. Thus, the cars differ by the ultra-strength frame, and the engine and gearbox are designed in a way, so to absorb part of impact energy in case of collision.
- Technological effectiveness. According to a trim the cars are provided with Mini Connected infotainment system with 6.5" or 8.8" displays. Journey Mate application is available within the system; it helps to plan the trips down to the tiniest details, for instance, analyzing traffic and weather in real-time. It also helps to find fuel stations and free parking spaces. While Rain Warner application will be useful for owners of cabriolets. If rain starts when the car is parked with its roof folded, the notification will be sent to its owner’s smartphone.
You can buy spare parts for Mini within the shortest terms in our online-shop. Save your time – choose air and oil filters, windshield wiper blades, brake pads and other parts not leaving your home!