Here are 18 MG models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for MG spare parts
Car spares for MG at best price
Top MG series
- Metro, (year from 1982, 73 HP)
- Maestro, (year from 1984, 117 HP)
- MGF Convertible (RD), (year from 1995, 120 HP)
- MGF Convertible (RD), (year from 2001, 160 HP)
- MGR V8 Convertible, (year from 1992, 190 HP)
- MGF Convertible (RD), (year from 1995, 146 HP)
- 1300 Hatchback, (year from 1967, 71 HP)
- MBG GT Coupe, (year from 1973, 137 HP)
- MBG GT Coupe, (year from 1965, 92 HP)
- Midget, (year from 1967, 65 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable MG parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
MG Motor UK Limited is a British car manufacturing company which was established in 1924 and was specializing on sport cars production for long. Nowadays, the Chinese corporation SAIC Motor owns the firm. The headquarters of the car manufacturer is located in Longbridge, Birmingham, Great Britain.
3 interesting facts about MG
- The official club of brand cars owners – MG Cars Club – was founded in 1930. This is a non-commercial organization based in Abingdon. It has its own magazine – “Safety Fast!” – where events and stories, related to the brand, are covered. Moreover, the club regularly holds various events, including MGLive in Silverstone – an annual festival with many races and amusement rides.
- From the very first years of the brand existence, MG cars actively participated in motorsport, however, in 1935 the company decided to stop taking part in races. At the end of 40’s, in 50’s and 60’s, and then in 2001, the brand made attempts to participate in racing events, but really pompous was its return on the race track in 2012. The company’s team raced in British Touring Car Championship, and its pilot, Jason Plato, driving MG6 GT, became the third in the debut year and in the next – 2013. And in 2014 the team won BTCC Cup in the Manufacturers-Constructors standing.
- In 2017 MG was proclaimed the most successful car make in Great Britain. The company’s sales in January, 2018 raised by 130% in comparison with the same period of 2017.
Features of MG cars
- Sportive appearance. Sharpened headlights corners, distinctive V-shape radiator grille, and dynamic, slightly skewed silhouettes make models of this brand recognizable. By accurately calculating the car body proportions, designers not only add a stylish look to the cars, but also optimize their aerodynamic characteristics.
- Reliability. The manufacturer points out the excellent quality of MG components. He confirms it by giving the warranty for new cars, which is 5 years, and, in particular, 7 years or more than 1,287,475 kilometres – for ZS model, which allows to make a round-the-world trip three times.
- Efficient technologies. The modern cars are equipped with 6- and 7-speed automatic gearboxes. The former are provided with the transmission oil cooling system; the latter – with the three-shaft system which allows to efficiently split the engine torque and save up to 10% of fuel.
You can inexpensively and quickly purchase MG spare parts in our online shop. The assortment is constantly expanding, that is why you can always select and buy the needed part online.