Here are 102 MAZDA models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for MAZDA spare parts
Car spares for MAZDA at best price
Top MAZDA series
- 323F VI Hatchback (BJ), (year from 1998, 88 HP)
- 323F VI Hatchback (BJ), (year from 1998, 114 HP)
- MX-5 I (NA), (year from 1990, 115 HP)
- MX-3 (EC), (year from 1994, 107 HP)
- 626 IV Hatchback (GE), (year from 1991, 105 HP)
- 323F VI Hatchback (BJ), (year from 2001, 98 HP)
- 626 IV Saloon (GE), (year from 1992, 115 HP)
- RX-7 III (FD), (year from 1992, 239 HP)
- B-Serie Pickup (UF), (year from 1985, 64 HP)
- Demio Estate (DW), (year from 1998, 63 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable MAZDA parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Mazda is a worldwide famous car brand. It belongs to the Mazda Motor Corporation company, the history of which started in 1920. Initially, the company was engaged in corkwood products manufacturing and only in 1960 it launched production of its first passenger car. Nowadays, the company’s factories are located throughout the world, including the USA, Belgium and New Zealand.
4 interesting facts about Mazda
- In 1960s the company took serious interest in rotary engines developed by Felix Wankel, and as early as in 1963 it produced its own one. The world’s first car with a rotary engine – Mazda Cosmo Sport 110S (L10A) – was first shown in May, 1967. The 1.0L engine developed the 110 hp power and was able to accelerate the coupe to up to 185 km/h. Each car was manually assembled, about one in a day. In total, 350 of such cars were produced.
- A prototype of today’s dashboard, made as a multimedia display, was presented by the car manufacturer back in 1981. A unique concept car Mazda MX-81 Aria was created on the base of popular Mazda 323 model, in cooperation with designers from Bertone. The car’s exterior attracted attention with hidden headlights; the interior was distinguished by a mini TV set mounted instead of a traditional instrument panel, and a system with a circular belt - instead of the steering wheel, as well as the seats which could be 90° turned.
- The company got its name after the supreme Zoroastrian god Akhura-Mazda. In Proto-Indo-European language, “Mazda” means wisdom. Coincidentally, this name was assonant with the surname of the company founder – Jujiro Matsuda.
- In 2015, within the framework of the Speed Festival, which is annually held in Goodwood, an interesting monument, dedicated to achievements of the brand sports cars, was built by the artist and designer, Gerry Judah. The 40 meters height and 120 tons weight sculpture resembles the DNA code having on its top a Mazda 787B model and a full-sized prototype of Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo - as symbols of glorious past and promising future of the company.
Features of Mazda cars
The doubtless advantage of Mazda cars is their exterior: eye-catching, dynamic, sportive and slightly exotic. Unusual design solutions won the worldwide recognition: in 2017, at the ‘Red Dot product design awards’ international contest, the jury, consisting of 39 designers, journalists and professors, analyzed 5500 candidates from 54 countries and selected 102 best pieces of design in various industrial fields. The selection criteria were quality, eco-friendliness, functionality, ergonomics, innovativeness and emotional value. Mazda MX-5 RF won in the “The Best of the Best” category.
Developers used ergonomic approach while creating interior arrangement. Control buttons are located so as to be convenient to use, and trim materials are notable for quality and practicality.
Engineers paid a lot of attention to their cars safety. Active Driving Display (heads up display), which Mazda CX-5, Mazda 3, Mazda 6 and others, in various trim levels, are equipped with, allows the driver to read data about speed and direction of driving, follow the navigation map, without distracting from the road. Moreover, these cars are equipped with video cameras serving for automatic switching of headlights and lane departure monitoring. The Rear Vehicle Monitoring system lowers the risk of collision during maneuvering. Usage of a special foam for panels filling helped to significantly increase Mazda 6 car body stiffness without increasing its weight.
High level of the company’s cars safety is proven by specialists. According to the results of IIHS, in 2017 three models at a time (Mazda 3, Mazda 6 and Mazda CX-3) were ranked the safest cars among compacts, mid-sized cars, and compact crossovers correspondingly.
You can buy spare parts for Mazda from world’s leading manufacturers in Autopartspro.co.uk online-shop. Our prices are affordable, and delivery service is quick, that is why you are saving time and money buying from us.