Here are 26 MASERATI models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for MASERATI spare parts
Car spares for MASERATI at best price
Top MASERATI series
- Ghibli (M157), (year from 2013, 275 HP)
- Quattroporte V (M139), (year from 2004, 400 HP)
- 3200 GT Coupe, (year from 1998, 369 HP)
- Levante Off-Road (M161), (year from 2016, 275 HP)
- 4200 GT Coupe, (year from 2002, 390 HP)
- QUATTROPORTE IV, (year from 1995, 336 HP)
- BITURBO Coupe, (year from 1981, 205 HP)
- BITURBO Spider, (year from 1989, 224 HP)
- Ghibli (M157), (year from 2013, 330 HP)
- Gran Turismo Coupe, (year from 2010, 450 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable MASERATI parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Maserati S.p.A. is an Italian manufacturer of luxury cars. The company was founded in 1914 in Bologna. Now the enterprise is headquartered in Modena and belongs to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. corporation.
5 interesting facts about Maserati
1. The first model of the make was Tipo 26. It is an open racing car with the body made of aluminium. It was produced from 1926 to 1932. Totally there were 11 vehicles assembled. This car was the first to be equipped with the company’s trident logo.
2. Make vehicles were used in different competitions, including Formula-1. Between 1950 and 1957, the manufacturer’s racing team, Squadra Corse, won 9 championships. Ernesto Maserati brought the first sports victory to the company when he came first behind the wheel of his Tipo 26 in Gran Premio di Tripoli 1927.
3. A key moment in the company's history was the release of 2-door cars 3500 GT which started in 1957. They were the first production cars of this make. The cars were equipped with petrol engines outputting up to 235 hp.
4. In 1968, the company was taken under control by the French company Citroën. The main designer of Maserati cars, Giulio Alfieri, updated the brand model range. During that period the Bora, Merak, and Khamsin appeared. One of their peculiar features was a hydraulic steering mechanism.
5. In 1998, the company unveiled the coupe 3200 GT with the exterior created by the famous designer Giorgetto Giugiaro. Peculiar features of these vehicles were boomerang-shaped LED rear lights and light-alloy wheels with 10 spokes.
Peculiar features of cars of this make
• Recognizable appearance. V-shaped lines on a streamlined bonnet are the basis of a perfect style. Since the middle of the 1930s, the manufacturer uses oval curved elements with a stylish chromed finish which highlights the sporty elegance of these vehicles.
• High comfort level. For example, the 3200 GT was equipped with automatic climate control as well as heated and electrically adjustable front seats. Natural leather was used in interior trimming.
• Powerful engines. Modern models Levante and Ghibli are fitted with diesel engines outputting up to 275 hp or petrol ones with the output of up to 430 hp. Turbocharged 370 hp petrol engines were used as components for Maserati 3200 GT cars.
• Excellent steerability. These cars are equipped with cruise control, while their intelligent all-wheel-drive system can counter the body roll. Many models have hydraulic power steering.
In our online shop, you can buy spare parts for Maserati and other products at a comparatively low price, many items are sold at discount prices that surely helps to save even more.
Forget about paying more than you have to – order high-quality brake discs, oil filters, and other car parts online here.