Here are 23 LOTUS models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for LOTUS spare parts
Car spares for LOTUS at best price
Top LOTUS series
- Elise S1, (year from 1995, 120 HP)
- Elise S2, (year from 2000, 122 HP)
- Elise S2, (year from 2004, 192 HP)
- Elise S1, (year from 1999, 146 HP)
- Elise S2, (year from 2002, 160 HP)
- Elise S2, (year from 2007, 136 HP)
- Elan Convertible, (year from 1989, 167 HP)
- Elise S2, (year from 2003, 135 HP)
- Esprit S4 (082), (year from 1989, 268 HP)
- EUROPA S, (year from 2006, 200 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable LOTUS parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
The automotive brand Lotus was created in Great Britain in 1952. Sports cars and vehicles for professional racing are made under it. Since October 2017, the make belongs to a Chinese concern Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co., Ltd.
6 interesting facts about the brand
1. All cars are assembled manually, at the same time production volume is about 2000 units per year.
2. The first company car, the Mark 6, of which a total of 100 units was produced, became the basis for Mark 8 released in 1954. Peculiarities of the latter were a small weight and a frame consisting of 19 parts only.
3. Type 25, a sports car with a monocoque body, was created in 1962. It was much lighter compared to the products of their competitors. Particularly, it was achieved due to the extensive use of glass fibre. In this vehicle, the famous racer Jim Clark came first in 1963 and 1965 Formula 1 races.
4. The company’s team developed Lotus 6 cars which were used in Formula 1 races more than once. Between 1958 and 1994, developers received the World Constructors' Championship Cup seven times – a prestigious award in the world of sports car manufacturing.
5. Innovations, implemented by the company’s engineers, attracted much attention. Their sports cars for Formula 1 had spoilers, active suspension, and radiators on sides of the body.
6. The Esprit Turbo SE car, released in 1989, impressed the public with excellent acceleration dynamics. It could reach 100 km/h in only 4.7 seconds while the power of the installed engine was 264 hp.
Peculiar features of cars of this make
• High values of top speed. For example, the roadster 3-Eleven 430 can accelerate to 290 km/h, and the Evora GT 430 Sport – to 315 km/h. This was achieved due to the use of high-tech parts for Lotus models, particularly, two-stroke engines and ultra-light body elements.
• Recognizable design. Compact bodies with large air inlets and protruding bonnet sides became the company’s signature long ago.
• Good level of comfort. Premium class models, Elite and Eclat, were equipped with air-conditioning and hydraulic power steering even in the 1970s. Sports seats with ventilation and side support are in the cabins of modern vehicles. Expensive materials, such as natural leather, are used for interior trimming.
Lotus spare parts can be purchased in our online shop at an affordable price. Place an order online right now if you want to buy brake discs and pads, air filters and oil filters, or other components for your exclusive car inexpensively!