Here are 37 LEXUS models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for LEXUS spare parts
Car spares for LEXUS at best price
Top LEXUS series
- IS I Saloon (XE10), (year from 1999, 155 HP)
- IS II Saloon (XE20), (year from 2005, 177 HP)
- IS II Saloon (XE20), (year from 2005, 208 HP)
- RX II (XU30), (year from 2004, 211 HP)
- RX II (XU30), (year from 2003, 204 HP)
- CT (ZWA10_), (year from 2010, 99 HP)
- RX III (AL10), (year from 2008, 249 HP)
- GS III (S19), (year from 2005, 249 HP)
- GS II (S16), (year from 1997, 222 HP)
- RX I (XU10), (year from 2000, 201 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable LEXUS parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Lexus is a car brand, founded in 1989 which belongs to the Japanese company Toyota Motor Corporation. Luxury cars, which are popular around the world are produced under this brand; they are successfully sold in more than 70 countries.
5 interesting facts about Lexus
- The manufacturers implemented into a mass production the innovations, which are currently used in the car industry. For example, in 2006, for the first time, the 8-speed gearbox was installed in LS 460 model. While LS 600h L model was the first mass production car in 2007 with LED dipped-beam headlights.
- All Lexus cars and components comply with strict factory quality standard “Lexus Musts”, which was created in 1985 by the head engineer of LS400 - Ichiro Suzuki and included more than 500 protocols. Among other things it contains requirements for longevity, eco-friendliness, noise level of the cars, sensitivity of control elements, quality of seats trimming and numerous other parameters.
- During development of LFA supercar it was decided to replace aluminium with more durable and lightweight carbon fiber. However, the carbon fibers, existed at that time, were not conforming the company standards. Then, Lexus team created the equipment, allowing to produce improved quality material. In the following, it was also used in GS F and RC F cars.
- In 2006 RX 400h became the first hybrid car in its class. By 2015 Lexus team offered more hybrid models than other car manufacturers.
- The company puts considerable efforts to production organization in accordance with environmental protection. Some of its facilities underwent LEED Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).
Features of Lexus cars
- Reliability. American magazine Consumer Reports performed testing of the cars, produced in 1999–2008. According to its results, Lexus cars were included into the Top 5 most reliable in the world.
- Elegance in every detail. For instance, Hand Pleats fabric trimming with 3D pattern pleated in origami-style, was used for trimming the doors in 5 generation LS model, presented on North American International Auto Show in 2017. Besides, designers highlighted cars’ uniqueness by using hand-cut reinforced glass, which is treated in accordance with ancient japanese Kiriko technique, in a section of the door panel. Its inimitable pattern changes according to an illumination angle.
- Implementation of the best modern technologies. For example, Lexus Enform Remote mobile application allows to lock and unlock the doors from the distance, turn on the motor and climate control, easily find the car on the parking lot. There is an ability to control condition of the doors, windows, roof hatch, boot and bonnet, as well as fuel level check. Another feature of some brand cars – presence of Wi-Fi-router, to which up to 5 devices can be connected.
You can buy spare parts for Lexus with a profit in our online-shop. Our specialists are always ready to help you make the right choice. Order oil and air filters, brake pads, spark plugs and other parts at Autopartspro – trust the professionals!