Here are 28 LAND ROVER models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for LAND ROVER spare parts
Car spares for LAND ROVER at best price
Top LAND ROVER series
- Discovery III (L319), (year from 2004, 190 HP)
- Freelander I Off-Road (L314), (year from 2000, 112 HP)
- Range Rover Sport (L320), (year from 2005, 190 HP)
- Freelander 2 Off-Road (L359), (year from 2006, 160 HP)
- Discovery I (LJ), (year from 1989, 113 HP)
- Freelander I Off-Road (L314), (year from 1998, 98 HP)
- Discovery II (L318), (year from 1999, 139 HP)
- Range Rover III (L322), (year from 2002, 177 HP)
- Range Rover Evoque (L538), (year from 2011, 150 HP)
- Range Rover Sport (L320), (year from 2006, 272 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable LAND ROVER parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Land Rover is a British brand of premium class off-roaders and crossovers. Since 2008 the trademark belongs to Jaguar Land Rover Limited company, which in its turn is the subsidiary of Tata Motors.
4 interesting facts about Land Rover
- Land Rover Cars participated in prestigious championships for many times. The drivers of this brand cars, won rally in Dakar in 1979 and 1981. Also, these very cars were used in Camel Trophy competition. And Land Rover G4 Challenges took place in 2003 and 2006. The event included numerous stages, and, apart from brand off-roaders races, included riding on mountain bicycles, rock-climbing, kayaking and other challenges.
- Different cars of the brand were used in the military forces. ½ ton Lightweight and 101 Forward Control cars were developed specially for them; many non-military models were adapted. For instance, Pink Panther off-roader for special ops and desert patrols, based on Series IIA was built. It differed, particularly, by the specific pink colour, which was considered optimal camouflage in these conditions. Components of Land Rover Centaur, a half-track, made on the basis of Series III Stage 1 and light tank Alvis Scorpion, underwent most of all changes.
- There are many clubs of Land Rover car owners, the first of which was established in 1954. They organize various off-road drives, sportive competitions and social events, also have a large online-community.
- Not only off-roaders are produced under Land Rover brand, but also city and mountain bicycles for men, women and children. The shapes of a saddle, frame and other components perfectly comply with designation of each exact two-wheeler and provide comfort during trips.
Features of Land Rover cars
- Impeccable design. The main engineer of the brand, Gerry McGovern, was awarded “Designer of the Year” in January, 2018, during the Paris Motor Show Automobile International. The cars were well thought-out. For example, retractable door handles and built-in rear spoiler of Range Rover Velar model not only pointed out the avantgarde design of the off-roader, but also improve the aerodynamic characteristics.
- Impressive safety. According to statistical data from British Department for Transport of 2000–2004 period, Defender is one of the safest cars. It is related to car dimensions as well as with the safety systems, integrated in them. For instance, the cars are equipped with airbags with the seat occupation detection system, road signs recognition system and permissible speed exceeding warning, and numerous of other useful functions.
- Maximum of off-road adaptation technologies. In particular, the intellectual drive adjustment system – Terrain Response, which automatically analyzes road conditions and optimizes the suspension and transmission operation in accordance with them. While the Wade Sensing system helps when driving shallow waters: the ultrasonic sensors measure the water deepness, and, if it grows deep, the driver gets visual and sound signals.
You can buy spare parts for Land Rover at profitable prices in our online-shop. The flexible discount system will help you to save during choosing air and oil filters, brake pads, windshield wiper blades and other parts.