Here are 10 LAMBORGHINI models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for LAMBORGHINI spare parts
Car spares for LAMBORGHINI at best price
Top LAMBORGHINI series
- Gallardo Spyder, (year from 2012, 578 HP)
- Murciélago Coupe, (year from 2009, 670 HP)
- Gallardo Coupe, (year from 2003, 500 HP)
- Gallardo Coupe, (year from 2005, 520 HP)
- Gallardo Coupe, (year from 2008, 560 HP)
- Gallardo Coupe, (year from 2010, 570 HP)
- Gallardo Coupe, (year from 2009, 551 HP)
- Murciélago Roadster, (year from 2007, 649 HP)
- Murciélago Roadster, (year from 2007, 641 HP)
- Gallardo Spyder, (year from 2005, 520 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable LAMBORGHINI parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Automobili Lamborghini SpA is an Italian car manufacturing company established in 1963, which specialized on luxury sport car production. Its headquarters is located in Sant'Agata Bolognese, North Italy. Today the company forms a part of Audi Group.
5 interesting facts about Lamborghini
- The company’s founder – Ferruccio Lamborghini – had his own method to evaluate the design of the cars he produced. Sitting behind the wheel of a sport car he carefully watched reaction of people on the roadside: if they didn’t turn around – the car was not spectacular enough.
- Lamborghini cars got the logo in the form of taurus, as the company’s founder was born under this astrological sign. Moreover, one of the first brand models got Miura name, as a tribute to the famous Spanish Ganaderia Miura (Miura Cattle Ranch) which breeds fighting bulls.
- The company subdivision specializing on motor sport, Squadra Corse, organizes single-make championship – Lamborghini Super Trofeo. The races are held in Europe, Asia and North America. Since 2016, the winter season is organized on the MIddle East.
- Lamborghini Academy is a world renowned driving skills school for car racers. Its trainees sharpen their skills on the planet’s best racing tracks. The Winter Academy works as a separate unit: lessons take place in extreme conditions of snowy and icy roads, including ones in Alps.
- The 100th anniversary of the company founder was celebrated in 2016. In its honour, Centenario model was released by a limited series of 40 car units. It was made on the Aventador basis and was equipped with the 6.5 L V12 770 hp engine. Today, the car has a high collector value.
Features of Lamborghini cars
- Spectacular exterior. All the brand models are notable for austere, dynamic silhouette and sharp body lines. At the same time, the design includes numerous peculiar details, for instance, unusual air inlet shapes and window contours, the body sculptured in an intricate way, bright palette of colours with their impressive combinations. For instance, 18 colours of the car upper part, to be paired with golden or silver lower part, were offered for Aventador Miura.
- Innovative materials. In production of Lamborghini components, the most advanced methods of fiberglass processing are used. So, Forged Composites technology allows to make lightweight parts of irregular shapes, having the durability comparable to metal ones. The Carbonskin fiberglass material used in interior trimming, exceeds traditional leather and alcantara by durability and aesthetic characteristics, and is lighter by 65% and 28% respectively.
- Amazing dynamics. The body of each car is thoroughly designed in terms of aerodynamics. Moreover, the manufacturer uses the lightest materials and very powerful motors. This allows the cars to accelerate to high speeds in minimum time. For example, Aventador Superveloce Coupé, equipped with an engine with the max power of 750 hp, is able to accelerate to 100 km/h in 2.8 seconds.
You can buy spare parts for Lamborghini in our online shop. You will definitely find the parts suitable for your car in the wide assortment of air and oil filters, windshield wiper blades, brake pads and other parts. Our qualified specialists will inform you online about active promotions and will guide you through the variety of available options.