Here are 23 LADA models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for LADA spare parts
Car spares for LADA at best price
Top LADA series
- 111, (year from 2004, 82 HP)
- Riva Saloon (2105), (year from 2005, 73 HP)
- Samara (2108, 2109, 2115, 2113, 2114), (year from 2009, 82 HP)
- Kalina I Hatchback (1119), (year from 2006, 98 HP)
- Kalina II Estate (2194), (year from 2013, 106 HP)
- Kalina II Hatchback (2192), (year from 2013, 106 HP)
- Kalina II Estate (2194), (year from 2013, 98 HP)
- Kalina II Estate (2194), (year from 2013, 87 HP)
- Kalina II Hatchback (2192), (year from 2013, 98 HP)
- Kalina II Hatchback (2192), (year from 2013, 87 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable LADA parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Lada is a famous Russian car brand which belongs to AvtoVAZ enterprise. Cars of this brand are produced since 1966 till present and exported into different countries such as Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Latvia, Romania, Turkey.
4 interesting facts about Lada
- Lada was the first car of Kimi Räikkönen, the Formula-1 champion. In one of his interviews, the sportsman emphasized the reliability of cars of this make.
- Since 2011, Englishman Steve Mattin is a designer of AvtoVAZ enterprise; he is known for his developments for such brands as Volvo and Mercedes-Benz.
- The Russian letter “В" can be seen in the image of a longship which serves as a logo for the Lada brand of Volga Automobile Plant. The name of the famous Volga river flowing on the Russian territory starts with this letter.
- In large cities of Brazil, one can still see Lada cars produced before 1990. Earlier they were widely used there as taxi cars.
Features of Lada cars
- Affordability and simple maintenance. Cars of this brand are made bearing in mind their possible usage in adverse conditions: low surrounding temperatures, high loads. A simple design of many units allows the driver to perform a DIY repair in most cases. Moreover, a significant advantage of this brand is inexpensive Lada spare parts.
- Functionality. Most models have a rather spacious interior with many storage compartments. Some popular saloons, such as Priora, for instance, have a luggage compartment capacity of up to 430 litres, hatchbacks – up to 550 litres.
- Reliability. Many vehicles demonstrate a high off-road performance even in extreme conditions. Due to simple handling and high ground clearance brand cars can cross spaces with a low-quality road surface.
You can quickly and inexpensively buy spare parts for Lada in our online shop. We constantly add novelties into our catalogue, that is why every car owner can buy on a budget any component they need: from brake discs to windscreen wiper blades.