Here are 102 KIA models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for KIA spare parts
Car spares for KIA at best price
Top KIA series
- Picanto I (SA), (year from 2004, 65 HP)
- cee‘d I Estate (ED), (year from 2007, 115 HP)
- Sorento I (JC), (year from 2002, 140 HP)
- Sportage III (SL), (year from 2010, 116 HP)
- cee‘d I Hatchback (ED), (year from 2006, 115 HP)
- Picanto II (TA), (year from 2011, 69 HP)
- Picanto I (SA), (year from 2004, 61 HP)
- Rio III Hatchback (UB), (year from 2011, 86 HP)
- Sorento I (JC), (year from 2006, 170 HP)
- Sedona I (GQ), (year from 2001, 144 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable KIA parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Kia is one of the largest car manufacturers in South Korea and in the whole world. It produces passenger cars, buses and cargo vehicles. It forms a part of the group of companies named Hyundai Motor Group.
4 interesting facts about Kia
- KIA, the company name translates from Korean as “come out of Asia”. In 1952, when the company took this name, its main aim was exploration of the international market. Moreover, the company wished to emerge in the market not with cars, but with bicycles, which the company produced since its very establishing, in 1944. Passenger and cargo vehicles appear in the assortment of the manufacturer only in 70’s.
- According to an opinion of a reputable consulting agency Strategic Vision (USA) the company is a manufacturer of premium quality cars in the price segment up to $26 000. Corresponding research took place at Total Quality Impact (TQI) ratings compiling, during which more than 39 000 consumers were questioned. Car owners highly marked comfort and excellent design of Kia Sorento interior, also highly rated various innovative technologies and road performance of Kia Sedona model.
- In 2014 Kia Soul model drew attention as it was the very car Pope Francis chose as his popemobile during his first visit to South Korea. The Pope is known for his asceticism and criticism of opulence. He declined premium cars, which his predecessors used, and gave preference to reliable but inexpensive Korean car with just $14 000 price tag.
- The most unusual models of the brand are four concept-cars, presented on SEMA Tuning Show in Las Vegas in 2016: Kia Sorento Sky Gondola, Niro Triathlon, School of Rock Sedona, Soul First Class. All of them are designed for specific tasks and can move along with engaged autopilot. Instead of wheels Sorento Sky Gondola has caterpillar tracks and is able to easily overpass serious off-road, snow-covered slopes and ice, and mounts for skies are installed in the luggage compartment. Niro Triathlon is created specially for triathletes: in the interior various stands for shoes and other sport equipment were installed, and in the cargo compartment a sport bicycle can be easily mounted. This car is able to drive in front of the bicyclist lighting a road for him and setting pace of movement. School of Rock Sedona is a true sound-recording studio on wheels. When necessary, microphones are lowered from its ceiling; powerful amplifiers are located in the cargo compartment. Soul First Class is a mobile office, where you can hold business negotiations or take a rest. There is no steering wheel in the cabin, only a pair of chairs, a glass table and a plasma TV.
Peculiarities of KIA cars
One of the main benefits of the brand cars is their affordable price, which is perfectly combined with high quality of cars assembling and their reliability. Specialists of the company are constantly working so as everyone can buy a modern, stylish, comfortable and reliable car for a small amount of money. Judging by numerous awards, they are on the right way: only in 2017 three Kia models (Optima Sportswagon, Niro and Rio) took prizes on Red Dot Awards. In sum, the company took 18 awards in this competition since 2009. Moreover, in 2016 the company was included into 5 manufacturers of the highest quality and reliable cars according to a version of Deutsch authoritative magazine Auto Bild.
The company pays great attention to its cars safety. Kia Sorento of 2014 production year, Kia Sportage of 2015 and Kia Niro of 2016 took the highest rating of 5 stars in the EuroNCAP testing. Modern models are equipped with the ESS system, which warns drivers of the cars driving behind about emergency braking, preventing collision; the stability control system and hill climb assistance, the tyres pressure control system, the Active Hood system, which opens the bonnet in the moment of accident, protecting a pedestrian from severe injuries, etc.
One of the most interesting developments of the company is hydrophobic windows, firstly installed on Kia Cadenza. They are treated with a special compound, not apt to sweating and provide excellent visibility during rainy weather.
You can always buy spare parts for Kia in the Autopartspro.co.uk online-shop. Our specialists will gladly help you to select the most compatible components for your car.