Here are 20 JEEP models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for JEEP spare parts
Car spares for JEEP at best price
Top JEEP series
- Cherokee II (XJ), (year from 1986, 178 HP)
- Grand Cherokee II (WJ, WG), (year from 2001, 163 HP)
- Grand Cherokee II (WJ, WG), (year from 1999, 223 HP)
- Grand Cherokee II (WJ, WG), (year from 1999, 140 HP)
- Wrangler II Off-Road Cabrio (TJ), (year from 1996, 177 HP)
- Wrangler II Off-Road Cabrio (TJ), (year from 1998, 169 HP)
- Grand Cherokee II (WJ, WG), (year from 1999, 190 HP)
- Wrangler I Off-Road (YJ, SJ), (year from 1991, 121 HP)
- Cherokee II (XJ), (year from 1996, 116 HP)
- Cherokee II (XJ), (year from 1988, 116 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable JEEP parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Jeep trademark was registered on the 13th of June, 1950. Today the brand belongs to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles company. Sport utility vehicles, popular in the world for their reliability and off-road capability, are produced under this brand.
5 interesting facts about Jeep
- In 1962 the company presented the predecessor of all elite SUVs – Wagoneer model. It differed by optimal (for that time) combination of off-road vehicle functions and options, providing comfort. It was the first all-wheel drive car with automatic transmission, independent front suspension, power steering and air-conditioner.
- Till the end of 1988, Cherokee model was the only compact SUV offered in both variants with two or four doors. While Grand Cherokee car became the first off-roader equipped with the side airbag for the driver.
- The company actively promotes and supports the community of Jeep cars fans, who share freedom-loving spirit of the brand. For example, it offers to the owners a mobile application, Badge of Honour, which plots interesting routes, showing their difficulty rating and providing their passing features. A user is encouraged to register at routes finishing points in order to gain scores and increase their experience level in the application. Also one can share photos and watch shots of other travelers.
- Every year on the 4th of April, the brand celebrates “Jeep 4x4 Day” – a holiday for all true fans of SUVs. The company encourages everyone, who shares the brand values, to get behind the wheel of his all-wheel drive car and take an exciting trip. The company helps to make jolly ride even more fun: for instance, on the 4th of April, 2017, brand fans were able to use Snapchat filter “Jeep Hair, Do not Care”, which imitated hair of a Jeep driver, strayed by wind.
- The company successfully cooperates with world-famous sports organizations and events. For example, since 2012 Jeep is the title sponsor of Juventus Italian Football club – one of the most important and honoured in the world. Moreover, the brand is a 15-years partner of the X Games, a worldwide extreme sports event.
Features of Jeep cars
- Thought-out all-wheel drive systems. The company develops its own 4x4 systems for brand cars. Due to impeccable calculation of gear ratios, use of wheels skidding sensors, optimized constructions of rear differential, re-distribution of the rotating torque is always performed in accordance with current road conditions. Selec-Terrain control system helps maintaining control of the vehicle on any road surface and in any weather.
- Excellent handling. Cars of the brand have high-precision steering control and optimized wheelbases. This allows cars to easily turn around on narrow road segments and bypass obstacles. And thanks to high articulation of the suspension, the wheels maintain excellent surface grip even when driving on an uneven ground.
- High safety. The manufacturer implements into the cars the latest technologies, including electronic systems of roll-over prevention and blind zone monitoring. Moreover, much attention is paid to protection of Jeep parts from damages during off-road driving. In particular, super-rigid beams are used for body reinforcing, and highly durable steel plates – for bottom protection. Moreover, the body construction helps to reduce risk of water ingress inside of the car during shallow waters crossing.
You can buy spare parts for Jeep at affordable prices in our online-shop. Save time and money – order windshield wiper blades, spark plugs, brake pads and other parts in AutoDoc!