Here are 29 JAGUAR models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for JAGUAR spare parts
Car spares for JAGUAR at best price
Top JAGUAR series
- S-Type, (year from 2004, 207 HP)
- XJ Saloon (JX40), (year from 1993, 311 HP)
- S-Type, (year from 1999, 238 HP)
- XJ Saloon (X300), (year from 1994, 211 HP)
- S-Type, (year from 1999, 276 HP)
- S-Type, (year from 2001, 405 HP)
- XJ Saloon, (year from 1973, 169 HP)
- S-Type, (year from 2002, 200 HP)
- XJ Saloon (X300), (year from 1994, 241 HP)
- XK 8 Convertible, (year from 1996, 294 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable JAGUAR parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Elite cars, combining sportive dynamics, latest technologies and impeccable elegance, are produced under Jaguar brand, which belongs to the British car manufacturing company Jaguar Land Rover. Brand cars, appeared on the market more than 80 years ago, are constantly pleasing its fans with impressive design and high speeds.
4 interesting facts about Jaguar
- Initially, the company, founded in 1922, was named Swallow Sidecar and produced sidecars for motorcycles. Later the company retooled to production of sport cars and was renamed to SS Cars. For the first time Jaguar name was used in September, 1935 – the model with the 2.5L engine, produced by the company got this name. And in 1945 the company was called Jaguar Cars.
- The brand cars participated in 24 Heures du Mans competitions many times. In 1951, 1953 and in 1955–1957 period, racers won driving the company cars.
- Jaguar cars were used for setting world records repeatedly. For instance, stunt performer Terry Grant performed a 19 metres height loop the loop driving F-Pace model in 2015. And in 2017 he performed Barrel Roll driving E-Pace crossover: jump of more than 15 metres length, which came with car 270° rotation.
- The company offers its own designer clothes, which reflects the brand nature. Moreover, a set of accessories for domestic animals is produced. Their designation is to make pets transportation more comfortable and safe. For instance, special rubber mats and pans help to protect fabrics from soiling, damaging and moisture.
Features of Jaguar cars
- Reliability The manufacturer pays great attention to testing its developments. Numerous inspections of systems and separate Jaguar components are performed using computer engineering before parts manufacturing at the factory. The software allows to model different conditions with exact accuracy. Before coming to the sales, the car models undergo thorough testing in lab conditions and on different roads. All aspects including noise and vibration levels are tested and optimized.
- Advanced technologies. For example, highly efficient 8-speed automatic gearboxes with fast response are used in the models. Also, the technology, which transmits kinetic energy of braking for battery charging, is implemented.
- Exceptional comfort. For instance, the front seats of XJ model are adjusted in 18 positions, while the driver seat has 5 massage programmes. XE model presupposes internet access for 8 devices simultaneously. Also projection screens Head-Up are used in the cars. This technology allows to display the information important for the driver into the car windscreen.
You can buy spare parts for Jaguar in our online-shop. Experienced specialists of the support service will help you to orientate in the wide range of products and help you select compatible air and oil filters, brake pads, spark plugs and other components online.