Here are 18 ISUZU models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for ISUZU spare parts
Car spares for ISUZU at best price
Top ISUZU series
- Midi Minibus, (year from 1994, 76 HP)
- Trooper I Off-Road (UBS), (year from 1984, 53 HP)
- Campo / Faster (KB), (year from 1989, 90 HP)
- Trooper I Off-Road (UBS), (year from 1987, 97 HP)
- Trooper I Off-Road (UBS), (year from 1988, 106 HP)
- Trooper I Off-Road (UBS), (year from 1986, 116 HP)
- Trooper I Off-Road (UBS), (year from 1986, 110 HP)
- Trooper I Off-Road (UBS), (year from 1983, 82 HP)
- Trooper I Off-Road (UBS), (year from 1985, 98 HP)
- Trooper I Off-Road (UBS), (year from 1987, 121 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable ISUZU parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Isuzu brand is one of the oldest in Japanese car industry. It belongs to Isuzu Motors Ltd, the history of which started as early as in 1916. The make name was borrowed from one of the rivers of Japan. The manufacturing company cooperates closely with General Motors since 1972. It specializes on commercial vehicles, SUVs, pickups.
7 interesting facts about Isuzu
- The brand cars are produced mostly with diesel engines. Such strategy was chosen by the manufacturing company long before this fuel type became of wide interest. Particularly, as early as in 1983 the diesel vehicles accounted for 63,4% of all passenger cars of the brand.
- Not only Isuzu cars are popular, but their components as well. So, the company produced more than 21 million diesel engines by 2009. They are used in the vehicles around the world. In particular, they are installed at the factories of Ford Motor Company and Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance.
- The manufacturing company was one of the first in Japan who produced the air suspension, which, due to a special design, made cars safer.
- In 1999 editorial board of Motor Trend magazine included VehiCROSS model into “Top 10 Sport Utilities” list, mentioning its unique design.
- Axiom and Trooper cars participated in “Spy Kids” movie, which was released in 2001.
- The manufacturer provides high-quality after-sale servicing. Particularly, client support service operating online 24/7 was organised. Moreover, the company holds seminars for car owners, concerning safe car use and efficient fuel consumption.
- The company pays great attention to environmental protection issues. In 1992 a charter was adopted, which obliged all the company’s subdivisions, including purchase and sales departments, to act in the best interests of eco-friendliness.
Features of Isuzu cars
- High safety level. The company equips its cars with Hill Start Aid system, which simplifies start of the vehicle on hills. While View Assist Technology controls the distance between vehicles and warns the driver about the risk of collision.
- Quality control at all production stages. Isuzu Manufacturing Management standard is applied at all the company’s factories around the world. It involves thorough inspection of each of over 10,000 parts, which will be used for vehicle making. Clients can be sure that defective parts won’t get in the assembly.
- Eco-friendliness. Isuzu cars efficiently consume fuel, thanks to which the amount of harmful emissions into the atmosphere is reducing. Moreover, by 2002, the company succeeded in setting up production of vehicles which are 90% recyclable.
If you need to quickly buy spare parts for Isuzu, visit our online shop. Thanks to the convenient and user-friendly catalogue, you will select suitable brake discs, oil filters, windshield wiper blades and many more in a few minutes.