Here are 2 INNOCENTI models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for INNOCENTI spare parts
Car spares for INNOCENTI at best price
Top INNOCENTI series
- Mini Hatchback, (year from 1976, 64 HP)
- Elba (146), (year from 1994, 67 HP)
- Mini Hatchback, (year from 1976, 69 HP)
- Mini Hatchback, (year from 1974, 48 HP)
- Mini Hatchback, (year from 1984, 31 HP)
- Mini Hatchback, (year from 1974, 44 HP)
- Mini Hatchback, (year from 1974, 53 HP)
- Mini Hatchback, (year from 1985, 37 HP)
- Elba (146), (year from 1994, 75 HP)
- Elba (146), (year from 1991, 67 HP)
The company, which produces Innocenti vehicles, was registered in Milano in 1933. First, it produced heating devices, equipment for light industry, motorcycles. Only in 1960 the enterprise changed its main activity area and became a passenger car assembling factory. Apart from production facilities in Italy, the company had branches all over the world. In 1990, the marque became a property of Fiat Group, and 7 years later it was retired.
5 interesting facts
1. Their first car, the A40, was designed in close cooperation with British Motor Corporation which supplied car parts for Innocenti. The model was based on the Austin A40 coupe which had been produced since 1947 in Great Britain. The Italian counterpart was unveiled in autumn 1960, in Turin.
2. In 1965, the company released the Mini car featuring a luxury interior equipment for that time. For example, there were carpets, chromed elements, and decorations made of natural wood in its interior. The model was extremely popular and was manufactured for more than 30 years.
3. The 3-door hatchback Mini Bertone was released in the middle of the 1970s after the company changed ownership. It was a five-seater about 3 metres long. Since 1980, the vehicle had optional power windows, and since 1986 – an air-conditioner.
4. In 1980, an economy 3-door hatchback called Mille was launched, Italy’s first vehicle with power windows in basic trim.
5. A high-performance turbocharged engine was developed by the company’s specialists on the basis of a Daihatsu power unit. It was installed not only on Innocenti cars but also on cars from other brands.
Peculiar features of cars of this make
• Reliable spare parts. Engines and other components for Innocenti had a long service life.
• Fuel efficiency. These cars were compact and didn’t consume much fuel, due to this their maintenance was rather inexpensive. For example, the wheelbase of the small Mini was 2040 mm, length – 3135 mm, width – 1520 mm, height – 1375 mm.
• Unusual design. A successful combination of English elegance and Italian temperament made car appearances quite eye-catching. Decorations made of natural materials were in the interior of all vehicles.
Do you want to buy spark plugs, air filters, and oil filters, brake pads, and other spare parts at an affordable price? Order online from our internet shop and don’t miss our great deals.