Here are 19 INFINITI models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for INFINITI spare parts
Car spares for INFINITI at best price
Top INFINITI series
- QX70, (year from 2013, 320 HP)
- FX Off-Road (S51), (year from 2008, 307 HP)
- G Saloon (V36), (year from 2007, 310 HP)
- QX56 Off-Road (JA60), (year from 2003, 324 HP)
- FX Off-Road (S51), (year from 2012, 303 HP)
- QX70, (year from 2013, 238 HP)
- QX50, (year from 2013, 238 HP)
- Q70, (year from 2013, 320 HP)
- Q70, (year from 2013, 238 HP)
- Q50, (year from 2014, 351 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable INFINITI parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Infiniti is a Japanese brand, under which cars of the premium segment are produced since 1989. The company headquarters is located in Hong Kong. Moreover, the company has production sites in Great Britain, China, the USA and Japan, and its marketing network covers more than 50 countries. Nowadays the make belongs to the large car manufacturer Nissan Motor Company.
4 interesting facts about Infiniti
- The brand is not used on the Japanese inner market. All cars of Infiniti line are marketed as Nissan there.
- The company was the first to create a fully active suspension, FAS, which was presented in 1991. This component did not only fully damp vibrations of the body but also provided an easy and comfortable ride.
- The company regularly develops service packs for its clients. For example, the “Total Ownership Experience” concept. This is a program of premium services for Infiniti owners which implies providing a full line of services from the moment the car is bought. Service package includes roadside assistance in case of a breakdown or a road accident, vehicle recovery and even a courtesy car for the repair period. Such way of servicing granted the company many awards, including the top ranking in Customer Service Index (CSI) Study of the American research company JD Power.
- The Infiniti brand logo has a double meaning. It is an image of a road stretching far into the distance, and of the Japanese mountain Fuji at the same time.
Features of Infiniti cars
- High safety level. Forward Collision Warning system informs the driver of the possible collision, and if the driver doesn't react the brake system is activated automatically. The adaptive lighting system AFS directs the light beam from headlights to where the wheels are steered, thus improving visibility at night. A technology of 360° view around the car helps when parking and lowers the risk of collision. Lane keeping assist and intelligent cruise control simplify handling, thus helping the driver in dangerous road conditions.
- Comfortable and functional interior. The innovative system Advanced Climate Control creates a beneficial microclimate in the cabin by cleaning the air from unpleasant odours and bacteria. A special impregnation of the cabin filter is made on the basis of grapeseed oil and destroys almost 100% of allergenic microorganisms.
- Good handling. It is provided by well-thought body form which promotes stability of the car when driving at high speed. Due to VDC system, the power is distributed between car wheels in such a way as to guarantee optimal cornering ability at active manoeuvring.
You can buy spare parts for Infiniti on our website. We offer a quality warranty on every spare part and also help our online-shop clients to select components.