Here are 111 HYUNDAI models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for HYUNDAI spare parts
Car spares for HYUNDAI at best price
Top HYUNDAI series
- i20 I Hatchback (PB), (year from 2008, 78 HP)
- ix35 (LM, EL, ELH), (year from 2010, 116 HP)
- Santa Fe II (CM), (year from 2006, 155 HP)
- i30 I Hatchback (FD), (year from 2007, 90 HP)
- i10 I (PA), (year from 2008, 67 HP)
- i30 I Hatchback (FD), (year from 2007, 109 HP)
- Galloper II, (year from 1998, 99 HP)
- i40 Estate (VF), (year from 2011, 136 HP)
- Getz (TB), (year from 2005, 67 HP)
- Getz (TB), (year from 2002, 63 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable HYUNDAI parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Hyundai is a popular South Korean automotive brand. The Hyundai Motor Company was founded in 1967 by a car mechanic Chung Ju-yung. Today, together with KIA Motors, it is a part of the big automobile concern Hyundai Motor Group which is the third biggest auto manufacturer in the world. It also has the world’s largest car factory, which produces up to 1.6 million car units per year. This manufacturing site is located in the City of Ulsan, South Korea. Hyundai cars are sold in 193 countries of the world through more than 5,000 dealer centers.
5 interesting facts about Hyundai
- Hyundai means “new time” in Korean. At first glance, the company logo looks like italic letter H. Actually, pictured on the emblem are silhouettes of two men shaking each other’s hands, which symbolizes fruitful partnership between a client and the manufacturer.
- The first car of the company – Hyundai Pony – was produced in 1975. Giorgetto Giugiaro designed its exterior, while transmission technology was provided by Mitsubishi Motors. Cars of the first generation had angular body shapes and were designed for customers of middle class. The second generation got smoother body lines. Hatchbacks were equipped with a rear door, which could be opened from the inside, as well as from the outside. Popularity of this model brought to the company not only profits, but worldwide market recognition also.
- Hyundai ix35 Fuel Cell, presented in 2013, became the first mass production car that operates on hydrogen. Its electromotor is powered by a built-in 100 kW fuel cell unit which generates electricity using a chemical reaction between oxygen taken from air and compressed hydrogen. The car is able to cover 594 km distance on the single refill (5,64 kg of hydrogen). The car is equipped with hydrogen cylinders installed in the rear part of the body, and a LiPol battery under front seats. The fuel cells are mounted into the engine compartment.
- In 1991 Hyundai Motor Company produced and patented its own 4-cylinder petrol engine, named Alfa. Previously, the company manufactured motors under the Mitsubishi license.
- The Hyundai Motor company is listed in The Guinness Book of the World Records for the world’s largest image made with car tyres. The project, which involved 11 Hyundai Genesis cars, was carried out in 2015 on the Delamar Dry Lake in Nevada. The cars wrote the words which were visible from the International Space Station. The total area of the message was 5.5 km². A navigational program was used for creation of as precise image as possible.
Hyundai cars features
Cars of the South Korean brand have an eye-catching design. Elegant shapes, smooth body lines and well-thought exterior details make them easily recognizable. 800 specialists of the Prestige Design Division were developing the Hyundai Genesis G90 model for 4 years.
Attention to details can be seen not only in outward appearance of the cars, but also in their interiors. Soft armrests, high-quality seats made of durable materials are installed in the passenger compartment; there are spacious niches for items storing. The passenger compartment has high level of sound insulation. Capacity of the luggage compartment is worth remarking: Hyundai i30 has 378 liters, Hyundai Santa Fe – 582, Hyundai i40 – 1719.
Particular priority is given to cars safety. All of them are equipped with ABS (anti-lock braking system), ESC (electronic stability control), TCS (traction control system), and large side mirrors with turn indicator repeaters. The Solaris model is considered to be one of the best-protected cars in its class. It has the system of emergency response in accidents, six safety airbags and tyres pressure control sensors.
Hyundai cars have rich equipment. For example, Hyundai Elantra has the blind spot monitoring system, a high power multimedia audio system Harman with 8 speakers, and the function of remote trunk lid release. Modern Supervision instrument panels are installed in the cars, the steering wheel has the buttons for phone call receiving and declining, audio system volume control and audio tracks switching.
You can buy spare parts for Hyundai in our online-shop and save. Affordable prices and numerous discounts will help you with that.