Model choice for HONDA spare parts
Here are 157 HONDA models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Honda is a popular Japanese car trademark; its history begins since 1946, when Soichiro Honda – an engineer and entrepreneur - established his own company. Nowadays, assembly factories of Honda are located not only in Japan, but all around the world, including the USA, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Great Britain, Turkey, China, India and other countries. The Honda Motor company produces cars of various price segments. Its model range includes sedans, hatchbacks, coupes, crossovers, station wagons and minivans.
5 interesting facts about Honda
- At first, the Honda Motor company specialized at development and production of motorized bicycles, motorcycles and internal combustion engines. In 1963 the first cars were presented – T360 pickup and S500 sports roadster.
- A compact car Honda Civic launched in 1972, made the Japanese company recognised as a car industry player. The car was equipped with a 1.2L 4-cylinder 50 hp engine. The car weighed only 650 kg. Civic was numerously declared as the Car of the Year in Japan, and was ranked third in “European Car of the Year” contest in 1973. The 10th generation of the model is produced nowadays.
- Honda Civic Tourer 1.6 i-DTEC car is listed in The Guinness Book of World Records as the most cost-efficient non-hybrid vehicle that travelled through 24 European countries. The actual average fuel consumption of the car, which covered 13,498 km in Europe within a month, was 2.82 liters per 100km. It is almost 1 liter less than the fuel consumption value officially declared by the manufacturer.
- Since the 1960s the Honda Motor company is deeply concerned about the problem of the environment pollution with exhaust gases. In 1966 a special department for development of air pollution prevention methods was created. In 1971 a new engine CVCC was presented which fully complied with Clean Air Act. In 2006 Honda Motor was the first car company that voluntarily agreed to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 2011. Today the company is giving special attention to development of eco-friendly car industry by producing models which operate on gas, electricity and hydrogen.
- In 2016 Honda Pilot car earned top safety rating of American Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
Honda cars features
Honda cars are notable for fuel efficiency and perfect steerability. Accord, CR-V, Civic and Fit models are equipped with DOHC i-VTEC motors having the system of valve timing control. The engines are built based on the Earth Dreams technology, thanks to which they became more cost-efficient and eco-friendly, however retaining high performance.
Honda develops and produces its own automatic transmissions. Many models have the Tiptronic function, which allows to control the dynamic behaviour of the car in various engine operation modes. This option is available in Honda Accord and Honda CR-V models.
Almost the whole model range of Honda is equipped with technologies, which make the car use more comfortable. The ECO Assist system is designed for effective fuel consumption control. It monitors driving style and provides a driver with information about consumed fuel amount. Honda Accord is equipped with such system.
All models with manual transmission are equipped with the Hill Start Assist system which prevents wheels from slipping during moving uphill.
Honda Pilot distinguishing features are a spacious passenger compartment and a huge luggage compartment. In the 8-seater car the latter has 524 liters of space, in the 5-seater – 1583 l, and in the 2-seater – 3087 l.
Do you want to buy spare parts for Honda and save time? Competent specialists of the support service will advise you how to purchase product in our online-shop and get it as quick as possible!