Here are 70 FORD USA models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for FORD USA spare parts
Car spares for FORD USA at best price
Top FORD USA series
- Probe Mk2 (ECP), (year from 1993, 116 HP)
- Probe Mk2 (ECP), (year from 1994, 163 HP)
- Explorer Mk2 (UN105), (year from 1998, 204 HP)
- Edge Mk2 (CD4), (year from 2015, 210 HP)
- Explorer Mk2 (UN105), (year from 1996, 207 HP)
- Mustang Mk5 Coupe, (year from 2004, 214 HP)
- Mustang Mk5 Coupe, (year from 2004, 305 HP)
- PROBE I, (year from 1988, 147 HP)
- Probe Mk2 (ECP), (year from 1993, 162 HP)
- Explorer Mk1 (UN46), (year from 1993, 165 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable FORD USA parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Ford USA is an American brand under which passenger cars and commercial vehicles are produced mostly for the U.S. market. The company, established in 1903, is headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan.
6 interesting facts about the brand
1. Model T, the first car of the make for mass sales, was launched in 1908. It was coming off the production line for 19 years. During this time, about 15 million units were sold. In 1927, the car was replaced with model A. It was manufactured in body versions of a coupe, saloon, and convertible. It was the world’s first vehicle to have safety glass in the windscreen.
2. The company holds the credit for many technical innovations. For example, in 1932, for the first time in the automotive mass market, they started using 8-cylinder engines as components for Ford USA cars. The notorious gangster couple, Bonnie and Clyde, were the owners of such a V8 coupe.
3. During World War II, the company suspended the production of civil vehicles and turned to special vehicles, aircraft, tanks. The enterprise manufactured over 8,000 4-engine heavy bombers B-24.
4. The Mustang, featuring a sporty exterior combined with a not-so-powerful engine, went on sale in 1964. It was awarded «Car of the Year» by a popular American magazine «Motor Trend» twice: in 1974 and 1994. The creation of this compact car caused a whole series of similar vehicles, nicknamed «pony cars», to appear on the market.
5. At the end of the XX century, the Escort released in 1981 became one of the best-selling Ford USA cars. It was the first front-wheel-drive car of this make on the North American market. It was produced in body versions of an estate car, 3- and 5-door hatchbacks.
6. The manufacturer produces eco-friendly vehicles, equipped with electric power units. The first electric vehicle of this make was the Focus Electric, unveiled in 2011 in the USA. The manufacturer used a Li-Ion battery and synchronous motor producing 145 hp. Focus Electric was able to reach 137 km/h.
Peculiar features of Ford USA cars
• Wide assortment. More than 30 models in various trims are available for the U.S. market. For instance, 14 variants of the V8 were offered.
• High-performance power units. The company uses engines with excellent operational characteristics. For instance, the EcoBoost, released in 2009, is notable for its high power, compact sizes, and low level of carbon dioxide emissions. The Flathead V8 engine, developed in 1932, was proclaimed one of the best engines of the XX century by an American magazine «Ward’s AutoWorld».
• High safety level. Starting from 1954, the company performs regular crash-testing of its cars to improve safety systems. As of 2014, more than 31,000 tests were performed around the world.
Are you looking for an online shop to buy spare parts for Ford USA? Register at autopartspro.co.uk: here you will find cabin filters, spark plugs, brake calipers, and many other parts at affordable prices.