Here are 233 FORD models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for FORD spare parts
Car spares for FORD at best price
Top FORD series
- Fiesta Mk5 Hatchback (JH1, JD1, JH3, JD3), (year from 2001, 68 HP)
- Focus Mk1 Hatchback (DAW, DBW), (year from 1998, 100 HP)
- Fiesta Mk6 Hatchback (JA8, JR8), (year from 2008, 82 HP)
- KA Hatchback (RU8), (year from 2008, 69 HP)
- Focus Mk2 Estate (DA_, FFS, DS), (year from 2004, 109 HP)
- Fiesta Mk5 Hatchback (JH1, JD1, JH3, JD3), (year from 2001, 80 HP)
- Focus Mk1 Estate (DNW), (year from 1999, 100 HP)
- Fiesta Mk5 Hatchback (JH1, JD1, JH3, JD3), (year from 2001, 69 HP)
- S-Max Mk1 (WA6), (year from 2006, 140 HP)
- Mondeo Mk4 Estate (BA7), (year from 2007, 140 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable FORD parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Ford is one of the most famous automotive brands in the world. The same-name company was established in the USA in 1903 by Henry Ford and has a very rich history. Ford Model T produced by it in 1908 became a top-selling car for that time. The quantity of sold model units was more than 16 millions. Nowadays, not only passenger cars are produced under the Ford trademark, but also commercial vehicles. There are hatchback, crossover, off-roader and sedan in the model range of passenger cars.
5 interesting facts about Ford
- In 1913 the Ford Motor Company was the first to start line assembly of cars.
- In January, 1914, Henry Ford introduced 8-hour workday and at the same time raised shift salary from $3 to $5. As a result, many experienced mechanics from the whole country took a job there, which helped the company to sharply increase productivity and boost profits twice in two years.
- The Ford Motor Company was the creator of its own championship named Formula Ford, which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2017. Teams-contestants can design their own chassis, but must use only 1.6L Duratec engines with 150 hp power.
- Ford GT was listed in The Guinness Book of World Records: top speed of the sports car was 455.8 km/h. This made it the fastest car for public-access roads.
- On the International Motor Show in Detroit in 2010, Ford Fusion Hybrid was announced the Best Car of the Year, and also awarded as the most cost efficient USA car.
Features of Ford cars
Exterior and interior of Ford cars are developed with consideration for lighting conditions that change during the time of the day. Specialists of the company do their best to make the cars equally eye-catching in any weather conditions, and to prevent interior elements from glaring and disturbing a driver during driving.
During production of modern models the company focuses on fuel economy and eco-friendliness. For example, Ford Mondeo of the latest generation with 1,8L diesel engine, apart from reduced fuel consumption, emits 20% less carbon dioxide than the first one. While the newest Ford Flexifuel technology, based on bioethanol, allows to reduce CO2 emission to atmosphere by 30-80% in comparison with traditional fuel types. So, for example, Ford Flexifuel and Ford C-Max Flexifuel cars, operating on E85 fuel, can be undoubtedly called eco friendly models.
The company pays special attention to passengers safety. It was the first to adopt inflatable safety belts, which the rear seats of Flex, Fusion, Mondeo and others models are equipped with.
Now there is no problem to profitably buy spare parts for Ford! Low prices and regular promotions held by our online-shop will help you to significantly save on every purchase!