Here are 164 FIAT models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for FIAT spare parts
Car spares for FIAT at best price
Top FIAT series
- Punto II Hatchback (188), (year from 1999, 60 HP)
- 500 Hatchback (312), (year from 2007, 69 HP)
- Panda II Hatchback (169), (year from 2003, 60 HP)
- Seicento / 600 Hatchback (187), (year from 1998, 54 HP)
- Grande Punto Hatchback (199), (year from 2005, 75 HP)
- Grande Punto Hatchback (199), (year from 2005, 77 HP)
- Punto II Hatchback (188), (year from 1999, 80 HP)
- Grande Punto Hatchback (199), (year from 2005, 65 HP)
- Panda II Hatchback (169), (year from 2003, 54 HP)
- Punto I Hatchback (176), (year from 1993, 54 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable FIAT parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Fiat is a well-known Italian automotive brand. Fabrica Italiana Automobili Torino (F.I.A.T.) was established in 1899. The first passenger car, produced by the manufacturer, was named 4 HP. At the beginning of 2014, management of Fiat founded the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles concern, having bought the control stock of Chrysler Group LLC. The model range of modern Fiat cars is represented by several body types: roadster, sedan, hatchback, station wagon, MPV, van and pickup.
5 interesting facts about Fiat
- Fiat 500 or Topolino, created in 1936, had the following dimensions: 3215 mm in length, 1275 mm in width and 1377 mm in height. It was the smallest mass production car in the world.
- Fiat 1400, launched in 1953, was the first Italian car that operated on diesel.
- In 1967 Fiat 124 was announced Car of the Year in Europe. Fiat models earned this award more often than cars of other companies: 12 times in 1967-2008 period.
- Fiat Coupe 2.0 Turbo, which started to be produced in 1993 was the fastest European car of those years.
- The first diesel car using the fuel direct injection system was Fiat Croma produced in 1986.
Fiat cars features
Fiat passenger cars are spacious. For example, despite its moderate dimensions, Fiat Aegea seats up five persons, and the luggage compartment of Fiat Doblo has 790 liters of useful space which can be additionally increased by folding down the seats of the rear row. Regardless of the fact that the whole Fiat model range is notable for functionality and usability, there are also sport models in it. So, the Fiat 124 Spyder roadster is able to reach 230 km/h accelerating to 100 km/h in 6.8 seconds.
The Fullback model is distinguished among pickups by its increased payload capacity: the weight of a towed trailer can be up to 3.1 tons. In addition, this car is one of the world’s first pickups with an aluminum engine, combining lightweight and power.
Fiat Ducato cars are notable for low maintenance cost. The version with 130 MultiJet Euro 4 engine has a record-setting fuel efficiency: Ducato consumes 7.3 liters of fuel per 100 kilometers. Besides, the service interval is 20 000 operational kilometers.
To save means to buy spare parts for Fiat in our online-shop. Competent specialists of the support service will help you to purchase high-quality parts at the best price.