Here are 5 DS models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for DS spare parts
Car spares for DS at best price
Top DS series
- DS5, (year from 2015, 180 HP)
- DS5, (year from 2015, 165 HP)
- DS4 / DS4 Crossback, (year from 2015, 165 HP)
- DS7 Crossback, (year from 2017, 130 HP)
- DS7 Crossback, (year from 2017, 177 HP)
- DS7 Crossback, (year from 2017, 225 HP)
- DS5, (year from 2015, 210 HP)
- DS5, (year from 2015, 120 HP)
- DS3 Convertible, (year from 2015, 208 HP)
- DS3 Hatchback, (year from 2015, 208 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable DS parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
DS is a French trademark of prestigious cars, which belongs to PSA Groupe holding. It was established in 2009 by Citroën company in order to produce premium-class cars. Since 2014 it is an independent brand, and its headquarters is located in Paris, France.
3 interesting facts about DS
- The first car, which became the prototype for brand vehicles, was released by Citroën in 1955. It was DS19 model, which was created by engineer Pierre Boulanger, aircraft designer André Lefèbvre and artist Flaminio Bertoni. Due to the combination of futuristic design and the latest technologies, never seen before, the car quickly became famous worldwide. In 1999 it took the third place in a prestigious “Car of the Century” contest.
- The company is also known for production of hi-tec DS spare parts. The innovative solution of the company is Turbo PureTech petrol engine. In 2015 it was proclaimed the best amongst similar 1.0–1.4 litre components.
- This brand is very popular amongst French politicians. Presidents of France repeatedly choose DS cars for inauguration celebrations. In 2012 François Hollande drove DS5 model, and in 2017, Emmanuel Macron arrived to the event in 7 Crossback crossover.
Features of DS cars
- Elegant design. DS cars are notable for avant-garde style and unusual exterior and interior design. The headlights resembling crystals, radiator grille of the hexagonal shape, 3D Full Led rear lights with scale pattern and dynamic turn indicators, alloy wheels with diamond polishing in various colours – all these features add originality to the cars. DS3 model has two colours: the body and roof can be coated in different shades of a colour scale, or be contrasting to each other. High-quality grain leather, natural fine wood, alcantara and aluminium are used for interior trimming.
- High-end technologies. A popular model – 7 Crossback is equipped with two multifunctional 12- and 7-inch displays. The first one controls the navigation system, original communication system and multimedia equipment while the second one is a digital dashboard.
- Fuel efficiency. Highly efficient petrol and diesel engines, in combination with 8-speed transmission, providing instant gears switching, help to reduce fuel consumption by 4%.
You can buy spare parts for DS online on our website. We set affordable prices for all products. Moreover, purchasing a few parts at the same time, for instance, brake discs and calipers, you will be able to save money on delivery.