Here are 40 DODGE models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for DODGE spare parts
Car spares for DODGE at best price
Top DODGE series
- Neon I Saloon, (year from 1994, 133 HP)
- Neon II Saloon, (year from 1999, 133 HP)
- Neon II Saloon, (year from 1999, 152 HP)
- Stratus Saloon, (year from 1995, 140 HP)
- Stratus Saloon, (year from 1995, 133 HP)
- Stratus Saloon, (year from 1995, 152 HP)
- Stratus Saloon, (year from 1995, 170 HP)
- Caravan III MPV (NS), (year from 1995, 151 HP)
- Caravan III MPV (NS), (year from 1995, 152 HP)
- Caravan III MPV (NS), (year from 1995, 158 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable DODGE parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Dodge is a well-known American automobile brand. The Dodge brothers’ company was established at the beginning of the 1900th. In 1928 the Dodge brand belonged to the Chrysler corporation. In the period of 1998-2007 the Dodge company was a part of the Daimler-Benz AG alliance. Nowadays it is a subsidiary company of the FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) automotive concern.
5 interesting facts about Dodge
- The company owes its name to its founders – Dodge brothers whose names were Horace Elgin and John Francis.
- Before the start of its own cars manufacturing, the Dodge company specialized in production of components for Oldsmobile and Ford cars.
- The first car made by the company is a 4-door cabriolet – Dodge Model 30 also known as Old Betsy - was produced in 1914. The car had an all-metal body, a 35-horsepower engine, transmission with the camshaft mechanism and an electric starter. Thanks to popularity of the model in 1916, the company was ranked second for sales in the USA.
- In 1939 the company performed restyling of cars, totally changing their bodies. Cars of renewed series were called Luxury Liners. One of the most popular models was D-II Deluxe sedan with advanced equipment: hydraulic power windows, and headlights integrated into front fenders.
- In 2016 on Arsunda Speed Weekend amateur challenge, held in Sweden, Dodge Challenger Hellcat sport car set a world record in speed on ice. The car accelerated to 274 km/h speed. Average speed on the whole distance was 261 km/h.
Features of Dodge cars
Dodge cars have a recognizable design and impressive dynamic characteristics. Many models, like, for example, Dodge RAM and Dodge Viper became the legends of American car industry. Nowadays, coupes, sedans, off-roaders, crossovers, minivans and pickups are produced under the Dodge brand.
Dodge cars are notable for their high power. So, for example, revamped Dodge Challenger is equipped with engines of 3.6-6.4L capacity and has the power output of up to 477 hp. And Dodge Viper SRT, 2015, having a V-type 10 cylinder motor, develops 654 hp power.
Very recently, the new Challenger SRT Demon was presented which will be the first mass production car with TransBrake device for quick starts. For activation of this mode, convenient gearshift paddles mounted under the steering wheel are used. The sports car is able to start at 2350 rpm. The vehicle is equipped with a mechanical turbocharger of 2,7 L volume, a dual pump fuel system, and reinforced pistons. Also an engine of 6,2 L capacity and 850 hp power is installed, having three sources of intake air: through the bonnet, through an inlet in the area of one of the headlights, and through an air duct in the wheel arch. There is only one seat in the cabin – the driver’s.
To save means to buy spare parts for Dodge in our online-shop. Competent specialists of the support service will help you select high-quality parts at the best price.