Here are 49 DAIHATSU models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for DAIHATSU spare parts
Car spares for DAIHATSU at best price
Top DAIHATSU series
- Fourtrak Off-Road (F7, F8), (year from 1991, 102 HP)
- Charade III Hatchback (G100, G101, G102), (year from 1990, 54 HP)
- Cuore / Mira V (L7), (year from 1998, 56 HP)
- Charade IV Hatchback (G200, G202), (year from 1993, 84 HP)
- Charade I Hatchback (G10), (year from 1981, 52 HP)
- Sirion I (M100), (year from 1999, 56 HP)
- Taft (F20), (year from 1978, 61 HP)
- Terios I (J1), (year from 2000, 86 HP)
- Terios I (J1), (year from 1997, 83 HP)
- Gran Move (G3), (year from 1996, 90 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable DAIHATSU parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Daihatsu is a Japanese automotive company, established in 1951 on the Hatsudoki factory base. The trademark belongs to the world famous Toyota auto concern since 1967. Nowadays, 50% of company’s products are sold in the Japanese domestic market, while the rest of the products are exported into more than 140 countries of the world. Hatchbacks, minivans, offroaders, crossovers and roadsters are presented in Daihatsu model range.
4 interesting facts about Daihatsu
- The company’s name - Daihatsu - means “engine manufacturing” in Japanese. Until 1951, the company had the name Hatsudoki Seizo Co., Ltd .
- Back in the day, hybrid cars, golf cars and electromobiles for transportation inside buildings were produced under the Daihatsu brand. The Daihatsu Mild Hybrid System technology was officially patented.
- The company’s slogan – «We make it compact» emphasizes its focusing on efficient small cars manufacturing.
- Daihatsu Sirion model consumes only 5 liters of fuel per 100 km and has kerb to kerb turning circle diameter of only 9,4 m.
Features of Daihatsu cars
Main specifics of modern Daihatsu automobiles is unusual recognizable design, compactness and economical efficiency. So, for example, Daihatsu Cuore with 70 hp engine consumes 5,5 liters of fuel per 100 km in urban cycle, and spacious minivan Daihatsu Materia – 8,9 liters.
Most models have a flat rear part of the body and easily configurable passenger compartment. Spectacular examples are Materia and Sirion. Extended headlights and an unusual radiator grill decorate the front of these models. Daihatsu Copen car is equipped with a folding roof which can be completely dismantled if desired.
Besides their compact dimensions, Daihatsu cars are quite spacious. For instance, Terios 7seater is designated for seven passengers, and Cuore – for five. Daihatsu Copen roadster is an exception.
Daihatsu Gran Max, which comes in pickup and minivan versions, will be excellent for commercial cargo transportation.
Daihatsu developers took care about passengers safety, by equipping all cars of the model range with ABS and EBD systems. Revamped Daihatsu Materia has two side and two front airbags, and the fuel cutout system which is actuated in case of accident.
You can easily buy spare parts for Daihatsu in our online-shop. Competent specialists will consult you on any issue and will help you to select optimal components for your car.