Here are 12 DAF models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for DAF spare parts
Car spares for DAF at best price
Top DAF series
- 66 Saloon, (year from 1972, 48 HP)
- 400-serie Van, (year from 1989, 72 HP)
- 400-serie Van, (year from 1989, 97 HP)
- 55 Estate, (year from 1968, 45 HP)
- 66 Saloon, (year from 1973, 57 HP)
- 55 Coupe, (year from 1968, 45 HP)
- 55 Saloon, (year from 1967, 45 HP)
- 66 Saloon, (year from 1972, 54 HP)
- 44 Saloon, (year from 1966, 34 HP)
- 66 Coupe, (year from 1973, 57 HP)
DAF Trucks NV is a Dutch company founded in 1928 by Hubert van Doorne and producing light-, medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. From 1959 to 1975 the enterprise also produced passenger cars. The headquarters and main factory are located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Some spare parts for DAF cars are produced in Belgium and Great Britain. Since 1996 the company belongs to American concern Paccar Inc.
5 interesting facts about DAF
1. The first brand truck, the A30, was assembled in 1949. It was a military vehicle equipped with a diesel engine from the British company Leyland Motors Ltd. These vehicles featured a high level of stability which allowed using them comfortably in winter.
2. In 1959, the manufacturer released the saloon 600 – the world’s first car with a continuously variable transmission. The Variomatic gearbox designed by Hubert van Doorne allowed using the engine power more efficiently, increasing the traveling comfort and reducing fuel consumption. Soon, the company released a number of cars equipped with the Variomatic: models 33, 44, 55, 66.
3. At the beginning of the 1960s model 2600 was launched – one of the world’s first vehicles designed for international cargo transportation. The cabin was equipped with everything necessary, and still, the driver had enough space, and road visibility was good. The car had 2 bunks for sleeping as well as an improved heating and ventilation system.
4. DAF cars were awarded a prestigious prize «International Truck of the Year» several times. It is presented annually by European journalists. In 1988, the prize went to model 95, in 1988 – to 95 XF, in 2002 – LF, in 2007 – XF 105, and in 2018 – to the New XF/CF.
5. In 2010 at the Frankfurt Motor Show, the manufacturer presented the LF Hybrid version equipped with 2 power units: a 160 hp diesel engine and a 60 hp electric motor. This car consumes 20% less fuel. The truck can cover a certain distance only on the electric drive which is very convenient if the vehicle is used in urban conditions.
Peculiar features of vehicles of this make
• Reliable car parts. The company uses spare parts produced in-house to assemble their trucks. High-performance diesel engines with a turbocharger and intercooler are among them. Many enterprises use components of this brand in the production of buses and agricultural equipment.
• Efficiency. The manufacturer pays much attention to increasing the vehicle's fuel efficiency. For example, CF and XF models consume 7% less fuel than their predecessors.
• The long interval between scheduled service inspections. Certain car units require maintenance only after 200,000 operational km.
Register in our online shop in order to buy spare parts for DAF on favourable conditions: we offer brake discs, fuel filters, spark plugs, and many other components. Make an order online right now and see for yourself that quality products can be truly inexpensive.