Here are 34 DAEWOO models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for DAEWOO spare parts
Car spares for DAEWOO at best price
Top DAEWOO series
- Musso, (year from 1999, 120 HP)
- Matiz Hatchback, (year from 1998, 52 HP)
- Lanos Hatchback, (year from 1997, 86 HP)
- Lanos Hatchback, (year from 1997, 106 HP)
- Nubira Estate (J100), (year from 1997, 133 HP)
- Matiz Hatchback, (year from 2003, 64 HP)
- Espero, (year from 1995, 90 HP)
- Nubira Estate (J100), (year from 1997, 106 HP)
- Leganza, (year from 1997, 133 HP)
- Lanos Hatchback, (year from 1997, 75 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable DAEWOO parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Daewoo is a South Korean automobile brand. The Daewoo Motors company was established in 1982. In 2001 the company’s stock was bought out by the General Motors automotive concern which in 2011 decided to eliminate the Daewoo brand. Nowadays in most countries of the world, Daewoo models are offered under the Chevrolet brand.
4 interesting facts about Daewoo
- The company’s name means “Great Universe” in Korean.
- A seashell is depicted on the Daewoo cars logo.
- Creation of Daewoo Lanos, manufactured in 1997, took 30 months of work and 420 million dollars of investments, and became one of the most popular models of the company. Engineering departments of General Motors worked at car development. So, for example, Rochester Products Division designed the engine, GM Powertrain Europe – the automatic transmission, Delco Electronics – the braking system. Exterior appearance is a merit of a famous Italian specialist – Giorgetto Giugiaro.
- Design of Daewoo Leganza model was created by the ItalDesign Italian company under supervision of Giorgetto Giugiaro. Initially, the sketch was intended for a new Jaguar model, but British specialists didn’t accept Giugiaro’s work. The projects were bought by the Daewoo company, and in 1997 the Leganza model was presented which became unbelievably popular.
Daewoo cars features
The affordable price was a peculiarity of Daewoo products. The car models were designed by the famous coachbuilder – ItalDesign-Giugiaro, so they are notable for an attractive exterior. Daewoo Gentra had a front bumper with integrated rhomboid fog lights, which emphasized the dynamic design of the car. The passenger compartment was rationally organized: between front seats there was a central armrest with cupholders and an ashtray. This model was distinguished by high level of safety for young passengers thanks to IsoFix anchorage system for child safety seat installation.
Daewoo Nexia was also notable for nice interior. The passenger compartment trim was made with the use of cheap, but high quality materials. The passenger compartment sound insulation system was also improved. Well-elaborated ergonomic features of the interior space provided comfort for a driver and passengers. Daewoo Nexia could boast sufficient space for legs and a high roof.
At the same time, the cars were distinguished by moderate fuel consumption. For example, Daewoo Matiz had 0.8l engine capacity with the consumption of about 5.5 l in the combined cycle.
To save means to buy spare parts for Daewoo in our online-shop. Competent specialists of the support service will help you to select high-quality parts at the best price.