Here are 137 CITROËN models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for CITROËN spare parts
Car spares for CITROËN at best price
Top CITROËN series
- C3 I Hatchback (FC, FN), (year from 2002, 68 HP)
- C1 I, (year from 2005, 68 HP)
- Xsara Picasso (N68), (year from 1999, 90 HP)
- C3 I Hatchback (FC, FN), (year from 2002, 73 HP)
- C4 I Picasso (UD), (year from 2007, 109 HP)
- Saxo Hatchback, (year from 1996, 60 HP)
- C4 I Grand Picasso, (year from 2006, 109 HP)
- C4 I Hatchback, (year from 2004, 109 HP)
- Berlingo / Berlingo First I (MF, GJK, GFK), (year from 1999, 90 HP)
- C3 II (SC), (year from 2009, 68 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable CITROËN parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Citroën is a famous French brand with years of history. Cars that gained popularity all over the world are produced under this trademark.
5 interesting facts about Citroën
- The company came into the spotlight as early as in the first year of its existence: there were 10 000 Citroën cars sold in 1919-1920 period.
- In 1923 André Citroën, the founder of the company, started the production of toy cars – exact copies of real models. More than 30 000 items were sold in the first decade.
- In 1925-1934 André Citroën rented the Eiffel Tower for placement of advertisement. The “Citroën” word was made of 125 000 electric bulbs. It was accompanied with decorative illumination in the form of comets, stars and Zodiac signs.
- One of the company’s iconic cars - Citroën 2CV - was so popular that the queues for it stretched out for five years. That is why the car was more expensive on the used car market: there was no need to wait for it. By the way, Citroën 2CV, that debuted on the Paris Motor Show in 1948, was in production up to 1990. It is one of the best-selling cars in history: 5 114 940 car units were sold in those years.
- A famous sculptor and car designer Flaminio Bertoni was the developer of another iconic car of the company – Citroën DS; it was presented in 1955. Reportedly, when creating exterior he was inspired by his wife who was a ballet dancer. As a result, the car exterior perfectly combined elegance, simplicity and originality. Even at that time, the car could boast hydro-pneumatic suspension, disk brakes, hydraulic power steering and semi-automatic gearbox. In 1962 the French President Charles de Gaulle came under shooting attack in Citroën DS. The driver took in the situation quite quickly and decided to use the advantages of the hydraulic suspension. Having increased the road clearance and speed, he managed, despite two perforated tyres and 14 bullets that entered the car, to take the President and the First Lady of France away from shooting attack.
Citroën cars features
A distinctive feature of the cars is stylish and modern design. Developers take care not only about the look of a car, but also about exterior functionality. Thanks to their efforts, Citroën cars combine classic and recognisable lines with bold innovative solutions. This was duly appreciated by experts: in 2015 the eye-catching Citroën C4 Cactus with its special Air Bump panels, a spacious and comfortable passenger compartment, won the “World Car of the Year” competition.
Moreover, the company’s engineers pay great attention to decreasing the fuel consumption. Citroën C3 e-HDI 90, launched in 2011 and equipped with the Start-Stop system, is capable to cover the distance of 100km having consumed no more than 3.6 l of fuel.
You can always buy spare parts for Citroën in our online-shop. Affordable prices and numerous discounts will help you to save on a purchase.