Here are 47 CHRYSLER models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for CHRYSLER spare parts
Car spares for CHRYSLER at best price
Top CHRYSLER series
- Voyager IV (RG, RS), (year from 2004, 150 HP)
- Voyager IV (RG, RS), (year from 2000, 141 HP)
- 300C Touring (LX, LE), (year from 2005, 218 HP)
- PT Cruiser Estate, (year from 2002, 121 HP)
- PT Cruiser Estate, (year from 2000, 141 HP)
- 300C Saloon (LX, LE), (year from 2005, 218 HP)
- Voyager IV (RG, RS), (year from 2000, 174 HP)
- Voyager / Grand Voyager III (GS), (year from 1995, 116 HP)
- Grand Voyager V (RT), (year from 2007, 163 HP)
- PT Cruiser Estate, (year from 2005, 150 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable CHRYSLER parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Chrysler is a famous American car brand, which was founded in 1924. Nowadays, sedans and minivans are produced under this brand. Currently, the brand belongs to the FCA concern (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles). Chrysler cars are manufactured in the USA, Mexico and Canada.
5 interesting facts about Chrysler
- The brand got its name after the company founder – Walter Chrysler.
- The logo of the brand changed many times. The modern emblem includes outspread wings with the word “Chrysler” on a dark field between them.
- The first car of this brand was produced in 1924 and was priced at $1565. It was called Chrysler Six and was equipped with hydraulic brakes, a high power V6 engine with high compression ratio, and replaceable air and oil filters. More than 32 000 car units were sold during the first year of manufacturing.
- Chrysler 300C produced in 1957 was remembered in automotive industry as “beautiful brute”. It was equipped with 6.425L HEMI engine with the power of 375 hp, two carburetors, camshaft, torsion bar suspension and TorqueFlite innovative gearbox. Over a decade, the model attained a status of the fastest and highest power mass production model in America.
- In 1955 the Chrysler concern and the Philco company developed and manufactured the world’s first all-transistor automobile radio receiver, Mopar model 914HR, which, later on, was installed into all cars of this car manufacturer.
Chrysler car features
Chrysler developers succeeded in combining elegance and functionality in cars. Modern models have smoothed body lines, but their dimensions and high beltline are inherent in the North American car industry school. Hoods of Chrysler Pacifica and Chrysler 200 models are decorated with the original narrow radiator grille.
Special attention is given to cars optics. So, for example, Pacifica Limited and 300C models are equipped with bi-xenon lights with the adaptive lighting system. It constantly measures the car moving speed and an angle of steering wheel turning, and, based on these data, adjusts the position of optical elements. Headlights of Chrysler 300C perfectly light the road, three times exceeding any halogen lights by intensity.
The entire Chrysler model range is equipped with the Uconnect Touch system, created in cooperation with the Garmin company. It is a full-featured software with very useful options like, for example, the navigation system, voice control, Bluetooth, the audio- and videoplayer. Control is performed using a touchscreen built in the dashboard. Chrysler 300 car is equipped with 8.4’’ display, and Chrysler Pacifica – with the 10,1’’ one.
You can always buy spare parts for Chrysler at a bargain price in our online-shop. The competent support service will help you to choose optimal components for your vehicle.