Here are 158 CHEVROLET models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for CHEVROLET spare parts
Car spares for CHEVROLET at best price
Top CHEVROLET series
- Matiz (M200, M250), (year from 2005, 52 HP)
- Captiva (C100, C140), (year from 2006, 150 HP)
- Spark (M300), (year from 2010, 68 HP)
- Aveo / Kalos Hatchback (T250, T255), (year from 2008, 84 HP)
- Spark (M300), (year from 2010, 82 HP)
- Captiva (C100, C140), (year from 2011, 184 HP)
- Nubira Estate, (year from 2005, 109 HP)
- Orlando (J309), (year from 2011, 163 HP)
- Matiz (M200, M250), (year from 2005, 67 HP)
- Kalos Hatchback, (year from 2005, 94 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable CHEVROLET parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Chevrolet is a popular brand established in 1911; cars of mid-price segment are produced under it. Nowadays it belongs to the General Motors American concern. The model range of Chevrolet includes sedans, crossovers, coupes, targas, cabriolets, hatchbacks, SUVs and commercial vehicles.
6 interesting facts about Chevrolet
- The brand took its name as a tribute to one of its founders – Louis-Joseph Chevrolet. An unofficial name of the trademark – Chevy - is used in the USA.
- The company logo was created by its founder William Duran in 1914. According to official version, a bow tie is pictured on the logo.
- Chevrolet Suburban model, which is produced since 1925, is still being manufactured. It is acclaimed to be produced for the longest time in the history of worldwide automotive industry. Also this car is considered to be the largest SUV in the world. 11 generations of the model appeared during the production years.
- The iconic models of the company are Corvette, Camaro and Impala. These cars still can be seen on TV screens in the most rated movies. The Chevrolet company continues to manufacture the legendary cars, upgrading them and adding modern features to them.
- The Chevrolet company has great sport history. Many times its cars took part in «NASCAR» and «24 Heures du Mans» races and were ranked high in tournament charts.
- Chevrolet is an official sponsor of the Manchester United football club.
Features of Chevrolet cars
The Chevrolet model range is notable for variety and includes both practical vehicles and high power sport cars and electromobiles. Camaro and Corvette models are made for fast driving. Cars are notable for wide body and massive pillars, which emphasizes their sportive style. Bolt EV and Spark are perfect for everyday city driving. For commercial purposes the company produces Silverado HD and City Express.
Some Chevrolet cars, for example, Sonic and Spark, have the blind spot monitoring system with indicators in side mirrors. And the Safety Alert function in Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban warns a driver about an obstacle in a blind spot by making a soft vibration in the left part of a driver’s seat.
Chevrolet cars are equipped with petrol engines with the power of 68 to 659 hp. Today, the highest power car of the Chevrolet model range is Chevrolet Corvette Z06, which is equipped with 6.2L engine. The car is able to accelerate to 96 km/h in just 2.95 seconds.
The Chevrolet MyLink intelligent system with USB connector and built-in Bluetooth is installed in each Chevrolet model. This program allows to gain access to video- and audio files of your portable device. Also you can make and receive voice calls with the help of a special button located on steering wheel of the car.
You will be able to buy spare parts for Chevrolet in our online-shop. We cooperate with the best delivery service providers, so you will get components for your car in the shortest time.